Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, i have been on roaccutane for nearly 4 months now, and i'm just back from my derm meating and blood's etc... The derm told me that i will have one month left of my 40 mg per day and that the max i could take because of my weight was 55 and also because i have braces ? Does accutane interfere with braces because they are metal, does anyone know thank's ? Roaccutane has worked great but i have one side effect and was wondering if any one can help me out. My ear pops alot when i run and do sports and also feels slightly blocked and above my right ear there feels like a lump that moves it feels like bone or muscle ? My derm took a look at my ear and said it could be something to do with my sinuses. Now what i want to know is can roaccutane interfer with your sinuses in any way like dry them up? If anyone can get back to me many thank's as i have posted on health forums about this and not had one single reply.

I wish I could help man, but I couldn't tell you. Have you been noticing this with your ear for a while now or is it sudden? I'm not sure what the issue is hopefully you find some answers soon.

I wish I could help man, but I couldn't tell you. Have you been noticing this with your ear for a while now or is it sudden? I'm not sure what the issue is hopefully you find some answers soon.

i've had this for a few months now mate. I'm sure its accutane related, i'm just worried that it wont go away after i finish the course