Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all. Did a search in the forum but didn't see any results with Praventac. Chanced upon it on the net and read that its a natural supplement that does not harm the body at all. Has anybody ever tried it?

Praventac™ is a natural food supplement that has been shown in clinical trials to help reduce the number and severity of acne, acne scar, pimples, blemishes. Lactoferrin is the main ingredient of Praventac™, it is patent pending in the United States. Lactoferrin is one of milk's many bioactive components with specific physiological effects to support a healthy complexion from the inside.

More details on Praventac™: click to expand >

Praventac™ works in two ways. Firstly, it inhibits the growth of the propionibacterium, which is present on most people's skin and responsible for acne, thereby lessening the number of new spots forming. Secondly its anti inflammatory properties mean that the size of spots is reduced and blemishes heal quicker resulting in a smoother complexion.

What is Lactoferrin?

Lactoferrin is naturally present in milk and is isolated by advanced separation technologies. A primary function of Lactoferrin is scavenging free iron in body fluids and inflamed sites to suppress free radical-mediated damage and diminish availability of metal to invading microbes. Aside from this, it is anti-microbial, anti-inflammation, and anti-oxidant.

How safe is Praventac™ Lactoferrin?

Lactoferrin is a food with GRAS status in the U.S. and in 2001 allowed in food products. In Japan, it is a very popular supplementation in infant formulas, beverages and nutrition.

Here's the link: www.praventac.com

Hi there!

I am taking Praventac since June 2012 and it works wonder on me. The first two weeks of the consumption, you will break out a lot but start to clear up after that. You can see a slight result on the first month. My skin getting clearer three months after then I took it together with Ag Factor. My skin clear faster when I took Praventac together with Ag Factor. The result is all depending on your skin condition. Now, I left with marks and some occasional acne. You still need to take care of your diet and exercise regularly in order to get better result. The downfall of it is, my skin gets a bit sensitive but not to serious. If you plan to try Praventac, please do drink a lot of plain water too.