Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haneno

Spiro Vs. Yasmin?

Yasmin completely cleared me up. My skin was flawless. My acne completely stopped altogether. Unfortunately, Yasmin is incredibly dangerous and I stopped taking it.

Now my skin is getting really bad again. I never get inflamed acne, just closed comedones, and now i have a million of them popping back up.

Since sprio is similar to one of the chemicals in Yasmin, will taking spiro clear up my *closed comedone* acne? Has anyone had experience with this?

Has anyone stopped taking Yasmin and taken sprio instead with the same results?

I just want to get rid of these close comedones I have SO MANY now :(

I hope someone posts because this is an option I am considering since stopping Yasmin too. I had the same thing happen to me since stopping! This has impacted me terribly. The acne is out of control!

I was on just spiro 150 mg for like 2 years and it did nothing for my skin and made me feel like shit . I got my periods every two weeks and ovarian cysts monthly . I’ve been taking yaz only for 6 months with better results and NO period . I’m going to switch to Yasmin because my skin still is bad ....