Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manny305

Ridin The Tane Train!

Hey you guys, so I'm a male 18 years old and I've had acne since 13 but I developed cystic acne on my back at 15 and it has been hell ever since. My face experiences moderate acne but still very unsightly. I've been to 5 dermatologists and been on 90% of oral and topical treatments all to which have had barely any effect and this is my last resort. I've been on Accutane 30mg for 2 weeks now but not letting it make me unhealthy!

What I mean by that is that I've gotten a multivitamin, zinc supplements to help the healing process and inflammation, made a light workout plan and got tons of chap stick and moisturizer that I use even when I'm not dried up.

If any of you have some advice I welcome it and appreciate it. Good luck to all on the medication and have a positive attitude and don't let it have a bad effect on your body. Take care guys :)

DAY 13

Only dry lips and skin on face and back are getting drier. But other than those there are no other side effects. My face is 90% clear already!! Only one zit on face but neck is still a little broken out.