Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yotshane

Shower Question Please Help

Is it a bad idea to use a scrunchie during showers to wash my face and body? The scrunchie is kind of scratchy. Someone told me it was good to wash with because it will remove dead skin but it scratches your body so i figure that would irritate it? I also take cold showers though so maybe that'll help? i dont know. But basically, i use Neutragena body wash and face wash with 2% sylicic acid and i was just wondering if it would be bad to use a scunchie to wash my face and body since it scratches and even turns my shoulders and chest completely red when i use it. so would that irritate it or is that exfoliating? please helpp!

if you dont know what a shower scrunchie is... here. http://www.aromatherapyoilsuk.co.uk/wp-content/themes/shopperpress/thumbs//Scrunchy-400.jpg

Edited by yotshane

If it turns it red I'd imagine it best to avoid using it on your face, I have one and I only use it on my body for fear of how it'll affect my face. That's just my opinion though, try it out if you want!