Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
floppydisk

Need Help With The Body Shop Products

I was using Tea Tree range of The Body Shop before I knew about Dan's regimen. I used both cleanser and lotion, and am now wondering whether they're safe to use, or should I switch to other brands? anyone know about this please give me some advice. thanks.

Besides, I have one more question. Here where I live they only sell Cetaphil moisturzing cream (not lotion). Is that as good as the lotion? I have oily combination skin (oily T zone, dry cheeks)

To me all the body shop products are crap and not what they used to be years ago before they sold out to L'Oreal. But if they work for you then why switch?

Again I have never used cetaphil nor would never use their products either as i find anything that ISNT an extremely light moisturizer to heavy for my skin and leaves a greasy feeling and even a film. You should check Makeupalley on the diferences in reviews. The products themselves well i would guess the cream would be heavier product as creams are generally heavier than lotions. Both are probably good but its personal preference. I myself don't need any moisturizers but am going to buy one here shortly, its expensive though

http://www.amazon.com/MenScience-Advanced-Face-Lotion-3-4/dp/B0002ZODA6