Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StaryNight

I Just Discovered How To Get Rid Of Scars Permanently

Okay so I'm a guy, and I shave facial hair of course, what does exfoliation do? it removes top layers of dead skin. Well. shaving does the same. I've had a really bad scar when I was younger it looked like a diagonal slit right above my lip, probably deeper than any acne scar I've had. I've been shaving since I was 19, sometimes I normally use a combination of aloe vera moisturizer and polysporin because I am dry skin type, and it will get dry and flaky if I do not moistruize properly. So I take those two and I Rub it in In Circular motions really roughly with my fingers. Now the scar is GONE! I didn't say faded I said GONE as in not there anymore. But that's 4 years of doing that everyday since facial hair grows every 2 days for me.

I would suggest only do this if you are a guy and over 18 because your face is more used to shaving blades than younger people and girls. Or if you are a woman over 25 I'd say. Also I use shaving blades with labels (for sensitive skin) and has the green lubricant on it (very important to have that) because it soothes your skin a lot and avoids hurting yourself too badly. When you shave, shave gently, you are not trying to cut yourself with the razor you are trying to exfoliate gently do that in the direction of your face for example if on the forehead go horizontal, if on your nose then vertically, if on your cheek sideways, etc. As for the rubbing go rough with your fingers in circular motions so that your moisturizer or solution penetrates deep within the skin.

Again I have no guarantee that this will work for you since everybody has different skin and skins react differently, I'm just laying out the information so take it as you want it. If you don't agree with it or believe it that's totally okay everybody has a right to their opinion, maybe some others will find the information useful and use it or even come up with their own techniques. So please don't troll on my page, thanks. If you have any questions I'm willing to answer as well.

Also important and I should have remember to mention this.: Do not shave near areas with active acne. If by accident you shave on your acne, it will make it worse and you are probably going to have an inflammation. I would suggest only do this procedure when you have a clear face.

Edited by ShieldofFaith

For crying out loud, acne.org mods, you threaten to ban me for telling a spammer trying to push a product where to go (Yes, really) but you allow this utter nonsense to be posted freely. Get your priorities straight and do your fucking jobs, allowing crap like this to be posted is potentially harmful.

New rule proposal: No anecdotal evidence.

Like I said this is information not advertisement your post shows you don't seem to understand the difference. It has evidence. All dermatological procedures for scars break down scar tissue so that the skin can renew itself, aloe vera and polysporin are known to have healing properties. There's plenty of websites that can confirm it. Everyone has the right to their opinion however you should respect other people's posts if you want people to respect you and I think you are more concerned about your situation with acne.org mods than scaring treatments which makes me wonder why you are even in this part of the forum.

You've missed my point about the mods' priorities, but whatever.

I never said this was advertising, I said this was anecdotal evidence, which it is[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence]. You say "There is evidence" throw it up. Link it. Saying "There's plenty of websites that can confirm it" is a cop out. It's not just my opinion, it's a default stance.

As an aside, I'm not interested in respect, only the truth.

Well, I don't doubt your scars may have disappeared, but it doesn't sound that effective. I mean... 4 years is a long time, and you're gonna get sharp hair all over your face :D

you should have said like oh shaving helps since it cuts the facial hair near acne scar area which triggers the collagen growth underneath it, and some people will maybe do it. Really, I believe your scars have disappeared but too scared to do it.

I didn't use the razor on other parts of my face other than between nose and upper lips. For other parts I recommend a metal file because I'm not sure to whether the razor will start facial hair growth on unwanted places. I have used a metal file before and it worked maybe it was by chance I don't know, but it worked, I went to the inner skin underneath through circular motions and then I can't remember which topical I used since it was a year and a half ago but I should have wrote it down.

If you want you can try this method out on a scar on your legs or arms or shoulder. All you need is a small metal file the smaller the better, rub it mildly in circular motions on the scar, make sure you are not rubbing on the surrounding skin only on the scar area that's very important. You need to do it in circular motions gently to completely break down the scar tissue. Also your topicals will work more effectively because it penetrates almost directly because theres less layers of skin. You will see it turning red that's good if you see a bit of blood, stop, that indicates you've reached the inner skin and it's time to put your topical, after that you put your topical whether it's Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Honey. Vitamin E will prevent scabbing, to whether you want that or not it's up to you. Although scabbing helps heal and protect. If you use Vitamin E you have to moisturize it constantly, dryness slows down the healing process. I highly recommend pure cool downed Chinese Green Tea on it (the one you drink). (rub in circular motions) Ice also helps.

Also take note you will have to do this several times to see results and it's very tiring, I did it for a week everyday several times a day and it was gone. Remember to do it gently.

Edited by ShieldofFaith

Yes and if you follow to the homeopathy link in that very link you posted

here : - http://abchomeopathy...rum2.php/21210/

There is your proof, from other people as well that it works. Read Sonel's post in the homeopathy forum. I tried Davestar's method a year and a half ago and it worked that's why I still believe in it, that's why I still talk about it.

Also I think you are forgetting something avi. to whether you or anyone believes that it works or not makes no difference at all to my situation here, I don't make money when people use this technique or any type of reward for myself again this is information not advertising, information that I am kindly willing to give to acne scar sufferers because I know what it's like to live with scars. I could have kept it to myself selfishly if I wanted to but instead I am sharing it with you and all you find to do is to bash the post saying it is utter nonsense when there are others than me who have clearly testified it works.

Edited by ShieldofFaith

There is no proof there. None at all.

(Also, Homeopathy kills. but that's another tin of fishcakes. For your reading pleasure: http://whatstheharm....homeopathy.html)

Also I think you are forgetting something avi. to whether you or anyone believes that it works or not makes no difference at all to my situation here, I don't make money when people use this technique or any type of reward for myself again this is information not advertising, information that I am kindly willing to give to acne scar sufferers because I know what it's like to live with scars. I could have kept it to myself selfishly if I wanted to but instead I am sharing it with you and all you find to do is to bash the post saying it is utter nonsense when there are others than me who have clearly testified it works.

Edited by Nope.avi

The way you write even the tone you use are characteristics of an internet troll, because the way you insult people it shows others how you lack respect and tolerance, how do you expect people to respect you when you write like that. Sure you could say I don't care I don't respect you in particular but at the same time you are showing other people that your posts don't deserve to be read regardless of how credible they could have been. How do you think they will react to your other posts in other forums do you really think they will take what you say seriously now I understand how you managed to yourself a warning from acne.org mods. "do your fucking jobs". Regardless of what you think, just because you don't agree with what was posted doesn't necessarily mean others will think the same.

Not everyone can afford surgery these surgeries they cost thousands of dollars and even doing these surgeries they don't guarantee the scar will disappear at most an improvement and don't think for a second that surgeries from doctors can't make scars worse.

And that being said when you do it yourself you know what medication you are using you know what tools you are using, whereas on the surgery you are at the mercy of a stranger.

You tell me there is no scientific evidence, then tell me if you know so much and I know so little what does Microdermabrasion do? What do all these surgeries do? If you really knew that you would know that the metal file method works.

Edited by ShieldofFaith

My writing style is blunt, yes. I don't dance around. My patience for people like you is close to none.

>just because you don't agree with what was posted doesn't necessarily mean others will think the same.

Once again, this is not a matter of opinion, there are no opinions in medical science, just truth and quackery.

Sure, people may not be able to afford scar revision surgeries, neither can I. It sucks. But we're much better off saving our money for revisions that actually work than trying your unproven methods which will cost us more in the long run.

>whereas on the surgery you are at the mercy of a stranger.

You're "at the mercy" of a trained professional, someone who is much more qualified than yourself.

It's this type of shitposting that led me to prick my face with 3RL tattoo needles, going from someone's anecdotal evidence and 'personal experience' (on here) I did it, and I later found out I was doing more harm than good. How did I find that out? Scientific studies which show the best needle diameter for PCI are less than 0.25mm. I was using 0.35mm needles, I was damaging my skin, because of someone like YOU. Someone giving advice on something THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT.

I'm out.

Trained professionals are and we should never forget this first and foremost humans, and all humans can do us harm even though they might seem legit at first it's called scams and rip offs, it's better to be self-reliant, people try to get money from you because they know you are desperate and then they keep telling you to come back like dentists. You know the costs of scar surgery in the industry is a real rip off there is no way the medication costs thousands of dollars as for the equipment it's already bought anyway so where is all your money going? pocket money you are giving them. Think of it why do doctors tell you to come back, because they need to pay their rent! they need to pay their bills! who will provide them with the money if not you. Once the problem is fixed you have no reason to go back. Have you ever noticed sometimes doctors that can't tell what you have tells you there's X problem and then when you ask a second opinion from another doctor and they tell you it's something completely different. Well there you go.

The difference between what you did and what is here, is that although fairly new people have done this method before and more than two people have said it worked. So it's not like I just made this up as a matter of fact, Davestar was the first to introduce it.

Again I'm not saying the method 200% guarantees you the scar will vanish as I said it has worked for me. We also know that people have a lot of different skin types so this is something to also keep in mind. My point is when you do it yourself you know you are not going to get ripped off and secondly you have control over what is happening every step of the way instead of being asleep and a stranger, and yes I know I'm saying it again a stranger is doing all sorts of things to you.

Edited by ShieldofFaith

You repeatedly miss my point, so I'm done with you. This will be my last post in the thread because it's only attracting attention.

To anyone reading, please don't try this, pursue more conventional and proven methods of scar revision which stand up to peer review instead. I understand you're desperate, we're all in the same position, but this isn't the cure you're looking for. Hold out for something better.