Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have acne rosacea and it's making me depressed...So I was searching youtube for answers as usual and came across this interview

It made me really interested in this product! Sounds interesting...it's supposed to help with rosacea, acne, psoriasis and other skin problems. I'd copy the text from their website but I don't know if I'm allowed. So here is the link. The product has curcumin in it. They also talk about lactose intolerance.

What do you think? I wanna try it but it's kinda expensive...has anyone here tried it?

Btw this is no advertisement!! I know there is some spam on this forum but I'm a real person and this is a real post. :)

Have you tried coconut oil yet? that works wonders

I've read some use it as a moisturizer but I'm a bit hesitant to try it. It helps with redness?

its healing my skin(SD i think) so it maybe will work for you. i also eat 3 tbsps a day which i suggest you try smile.png

as to your original question i would keep trying natural products ( raw apple cider vinegar with baking soda, coconut oil, raw honey) before you buy anything else.

probiotics will help too

Edited by [email protected]

I ended up in a rosacea forum and some members there say coconut oil helps them. Maybe I'll try but whenever I try natural products, I end up being disappointed. I eat probiotic yogurt every day though and I think it helps me with acne but not with redness.

I didn't watch the interview, but be careful with "doctors" giving interviews about expensive (as you pointed out) skincare products. They might not be doing anything illegal, but the products they sell aren't worth your money, or attention.

Though a dermatologist might be as, if not more, expensive, you're getting professional attention and will almost certainly get some kind of results; OTC skincare is a risky market, and often yields disappointment.

Edited by nomit

Yes I know. That's why I wanna know if anyone here has tried this...

edit: Yes I am seeing a dermatologist but his advices and creams aren't helping me so far. Right now I'm also on an antibiotic and I've been breaking out!

Edited by makethatchange