Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For those suffering from mild acne and occasional cyst type pimples should consider using Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash. It has helped my skin very much in the last 3 weeks of use. The 2% salicylic acid seems to help keep my mild acne away. Also it has helped stop those under the skin cyst type pimples i get every now and then. I just wanted to share this information just in case anyone was looking for a decent face wash. I couldnt find this product at any retail store. The best place to buy one is probably Amazon, that's where I got mine. Give it a try if you're struggling to find an effective face wash =)

I used this for my back awhile back. I will say it does work as i did try it on my face a couple times but had to stop as it is DRYING like no other. Although it does work. I might go back to it after i run out of my other body wash.

Use the face wash on your face. The body wash might be too harsh for the face. I use the body wash and it did stop the back acne for me. If it dries up your face, you should use a mild moisturizer a few minutes after you use it.