Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ishmaelish

What To Do With King-Size Acne? (Pic)

What are those black acne on my face, why are there so much and how do I get rid of them?

lol what I wouldn`t give to have regular acne the likes of which some people complain around here.

Possible casues:

-I sleep on my stomach thus my face gets in contact with the pillow

-I eat a lot of apples (a problem?)

-I have hormones (maybe a bit too much?)

-I wash my face 2-3 times a day

-Could it be related to some foods?

-Both parents had acne - genetic predisposition (is a bitch)

Help, help! tongue.png

post-168418-0-45072300-1331245704_thumb.

post-168418-0-45072300-1331245704_thumb.

first of all stop picking mate...you'll have permanent scarring if you keep popping those zits...

describe your diet and lifestyle in general and your regimen

First only wash your face twice a day at most. The dark pimples are cystic acne. They are the hardest acne to get rid off. I use 100% tea tree oil and epsom salts for mine and it works great! Mine are much bigger than yours as well.

I've found high doses of Zinc (100mg or so) to be helpful for reducing those buggers in size. But don't take that much on an empty stomach, eat a slice of bread at least. Wouldn't do it for extended periods either, could make you copper difficient. Asepxia has worked wonders for stopping them from showing up in the first place. Hope this helps.

For cystic type acne, I would change the diet. Try giving up dairy products and see what happens. If you drink coffee, stop drinking it and see what happens. Drink tea instead but don't put milk or cream. Avoid food that are processed as much as possible (I get cystic type acne within a week when i eat processed food). Eat cooked food. If you do decide to eat fast food, get a grilled sandwich or something haha. Wash pillow case every week since you sleep on your stomach. I'm just telling you the things I do/don't to keep cystic acne away btw :D

Oh I take 1 zinc tablet (100mg) everyday (this seems to reduce the size of the cysts). Take it after you eat a meal or you'll feel sick. I also take 2 Vitamin Shoppe - Allicin 6000 Garlic capsules. Try taking two everyday, preferably after you eat. If you find garlic capsules with 100% Allicin, that's even better. Hmm... also I started using this face wash recently with 2% salicylic acid. It seems to keep the cystic acne away and overall keeps my face acne free. Its called Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash. You can only get it online I think. Give it a try if you'd like, its pretty decent. I don't know how old you are, but I think age has a lot to do with acne too. I am a 23 year old male, just for reference... Hope this helps you or anyone who reads it. Peace~

Cut out dairy and masturbation. Both are hard, one is harder than the other ;)

They both really mess with your hormones, cut out both completely for 2 weeks. You will see big improvement, just try it.

If you give up masturbation dont you also have to give up sex then? I doubt masturbation every now and then triggers acne. I found excessive masturbation can give you pimples though. But then again, too much of anything is bad for you...... so just masturbate occasionally biggrin.png

Edited by Lone_Wolf

Eat more raw food. I would say 80% of your diet should be raw, mostly vegetables and fruits. Try to make green smoothies twice a day which will control your hormones.

Every time I get a lot of break outs, I drink green smoothies and my skin calms. ^^;;

Funnily enough, my acne looks exactly like yours, .....I've tried cutting out diary but have seen no improvement from it....my DR is useless :( too scared to cover it with some make up just in case it aggrevates it. So yeah, thanks a lot acne!

I'm going to try the zinc supplement everyone is raving about, but have no clue on which one to get.

Cut out dairy and masturbation. Both are hard, one is harder than the other wink.png

They both really mess with your hormones, cut out both completely for 2 weeks. You will see big improvement, just try it.

dont listen to this bs

i agree not to drink milk/eat dairy but masturbation is fine

see a dermatologist

u would be surprised mr.naive. u would know if u read this forum, results speak for themselves.

Cut out dairy and masturbation. Both are hard, one is harder than the other wink.png

dont listen to this bs

i agree not to drink milk/eat dairy but masturbation is fine

see a dermatologist

u would be surprised mr.naive. u would know if u read this forum, results speak for themselves.

Advice isnt bullshiit you calling it bullshit is bullshit. This is advice that has worked for people so dont bash it when people go out of their way to give advice AH.

lmao i bet you believe masturbation causes blindness as well right?

my skin is clear and smooth as a babys right now, why? because i saw a dermatologist not because of some stupid advice that ppl give out here

op please see a derm