Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flack

Large Lump/spot On Cheek - Advice Plase [Inc Images]

Greetings all,

I've done well and stayed off this forum for quite some time, but sadly I return, and seek desperate advice!

I'm male, 24 and have a good active lifestyle, I eat and drink healthily, I work out 4 times a week.

But ever 6 months without fail in the same area I get a large lump form on my cheek, close to my nose but not on it.

I have been to doctors they cannot understand what it is, I do use treatment products. I currently use;

Quinoderm Face Wash - http://www.amazon.co...s01_i00_details

-and-

Quinoderm 5 Cream - http://www.amazon.co...s00_i01_details

Both of these products have worked great for the rest of my face as I did used to get mild spot appearing every-now-and-then but since using them two products it's helped.

It's just bugging me big time with this jump on the side of my face. All I can say is:

- Its pretty big (feels like I've been punched due to swelling)

- Its sore to touch

- I sometimes feels like a light burning sensation

In the past I have been to town on myself on something like this and beat the crap outta' it (not the right thing to do I know) - and all I got was a tiny head and alot-alota of blood. (Strange if you ask me!).

SO I have now posted this, and I ask if anyone has any idea on how to get rid of, and treat this I would be very happy!

I have a big weekend coming up, and I don't think in a day I'm going to solve this issue, but all help for future would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks, Flack.

post-126915-0-06135400-1331226948_thumb.

post-126915-0-06334900-1331226966_thumb.

post-126915-0-89990700-1331226988_thumb.

post-126915-0-49421500-1331226996_thumb.

post-126915-0-06135400-1331226948_thumb.

post-126915-0-06334900-1331226966_thumb.

post-126915-0-89990700-1331226988_thumb.

post-126915-0-49421500-1331226996_thumb.

Edited by Flack

Thats a new pimple forming, I had a similar one, it uowld bel ike painful and infected and inflammed, it would eventually become a zit and then head forms.

Thats a new pimple forming, I had a similar one, it uowld bel ike painful and infected and inflammed, it would eventually become a zit and then head forms.

Daftfrost - Thanks for replying. But I seem to always get it in the same place! No matter.

Anything I can do to de-flame it and get rid??

Thanks, Flack

Its better to fix things Internally! Instead of relying on chemical drugs which are temporary. Your body gets acne for an internal reason, hiding the external symptom does nothing.

Theres this tea called Dandelion Root Tea, you should try that out, it basically balances your hormones and detoxifies your blood, so it should be a good prevention, then you can take essential oil capsules ( I forgot its name) but it has Omega 3, 6, and 9 and I know couple of people who had their skin cleared.

Imma going to probably order the capsules, its not found in most stores.

Edited by DaftFrost