Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thymeandspace

Flying With Benzoyl Peroxide

Hello everyone, I'm a first time poster even though I've been reading this forum for a while now =D

I'm going to be taking a short 5 days trip a week from now, and I'm wondering if I'm allowed to bring BP with me on the plane. I checked the list of prohibited items, and it seems that peroxides are among them. I've been on the regimen for about 5 weeks, and am making slow but steady progress. I'm really worried about not being able to bring BP with me on the trip because I'm going to be ovulating while on the trip and I usually break out a lot at ovulation. The rational part of me tells me I'm allowed to bring it, but I'm highly neurotic and needs some assurance.

I have the Oxy Clinical 5% Clearing Treatment, and it's going to be in my checked bag if I'm allowed to bring it.

Also, has anyone here ever traveled with shea butter?

Thanks everyone, my self-esteem has gone up so much in the past 5 weeks that I don't want anything to go wrong during this trip.

Yes you can bring pretty much anything on a plane as long as it is 3.4 oz or less and fits in a clear 1qt bag, being that you are taking a carry on. If you are checking the bag it can be as big as you want lol. So just buy dans travel sized BP, or I use the Proactiv repairing lotion 2.5% bp which is 2 oz and they both last considerably long.

Refer to this and there rules and you should get through security fast. :)

http://www.tsa.gov/311/index.shtm

Source:

Myself. Flying out at least once a month.