Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gogopowerrangers

Few Papules Apples Of Cheeks - Bp Allergic Reaction

Hey guys,

I am 20 years old female (acne problem started when 18). On birth control. Take daily multi-vitamins, Omega 3 capsules, drink only water and green tea. Recently stopped all dairy. Decreasing sugar content. Parents do not have acne at all. Use Dan's mositurizer. Great cleansing. BE mineral makeup on dark spots only.

The only acne I ever get is a few on the apples of my cheeks ONLY. And those would be many 2-3 papules on each cheek. I also get them randomly. Sometimes I go without them for a while, sometimes I dont. I use AHA every night and it helps a lot. I recently got an allergic reaction to Dan's BP/ OXY BP/ Neutrogena BP. It seems like I am allergic to BP in general now, but am not sure.

I have started to stop taking all dairy products. Furthermore, bc my skin has been torn up on the cheeks due to the allergic reaction I havent used AHA.

Do you think the few papules is due to diet or hormones? Also, how can I get rid of them/ prevent if I am allergic to BP. Will AHA be enough?

Thanks guys! I'm really stressing out.

Edited by gogopowerrangers