Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pandaboy

The Regimen for Body Acne

Who has had success with using the Regimen for body acne? I have been using Benzac 2.5% BP on my back, Chest and shoulders and I havent seen any improvement whatsoever. I use SA body wash which all it seems to do is make my body itch.

Would switching to the Regimen for my body by worth a try? Maybe switching to a gentler cleanser and then to a 10% BP since my back can probably handle it?

Give me some success stories with the Regimen for body acne so I can take some heart from it.

I wouldn't put BP on my back, because it bleaches clothing. I go to the swimming pool as often as possible and the chlorine works well for the back.

I am almost 36 and female and have had lousy skin most of life. The only thing that has worked on my back acne is Retin-A, which oddly did nothing for my face. I have had several bad outbreaks on my back over the past 10 years and I had to go to a dermatologist at one point which was horrible but after all this time, I have NO scars. I had it bad, too - really painful and cystic at certain points. What a curse!