Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rupert

Any questions for Dr Chu? I see him Mon morning

If anybody has any questions they would like me to ask Dr Chu please post them here and I will try to ask him when I see him 11.30 am Monday morning and I'll post the answers back. Whatever it is, isolagen etc.

Cheers.

Rupert i meant to ask you in the personal message i sent you, how long is the waiting list to see him? and also can you ask him how much is costs to get subcision on both cheeks.

cheers

I cant afford to go to doctor can you ask him how long does it take to get rid of redmarks and what should you use on it. Any home made recipes?? plz ask him

Hi guys,

I saw Dr Chu. A very well mannered man who puts you at ease very well.

I had travelled from Sheffield to London to see him and because I was the last person of the day and he was already running late, time was of the essence. He told me that normally an appointment is 10 minutes. That would have been £16.5 per minute. ha ha. However he ran to about 1/2 hour with me - he said he didn't mind - very nice guy.

I can answer a few of the queations here but don't take my word. You cannot substitue speaking to him.

Cost of subcision on cheeks?

Well, for me, he is keen to do isolagen with a small amount of subcision and possibly nlite at the end depending on/if I improve. He quoted me £2500. The £165 consultation fee is refundable against this. Miss Shady, I think you would need to speak to him about costs. I mean he may not take your view of say just having subcision. I would have thought it possible and indeed likely that he would offer you a deal with a few things thrown in to try and get best effect, depending on your scar type.

redmarks?

You would have to ask him. Why don't you ask a question here at the forum. When I had mine I was told to wait it out. After a year most redmarks went. I still have some after 5 years. I may look into a dye laser in the future to zap the pigment though. My derm at the time said to go on holiday and get sun and they will go. I went to Greece purely for this reason. Well a lot of mine turned into scars. I personnally don't think that bright sunshine will do any favours for redmarks or scars.

Hope this helps.