Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AIDS,cancer,starvation,amputation,hepatitis,tuberculosis,psoriasis,leuchemia,birth defection,mutation,lepra and so many more...

acne? what is acne?..

You are lucky,dont be weak.

Guest Captain Chaos

you forgot cholera

hehe

yeah I agree, great post!!!

I HAVE SUCH A GIGGLE READING SOME OF THESE POSTS,THAT IM RELLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MY 2 BOYS GROWING INTO TEENAGERS,AS ITS MOSTLY THE GUYS THAT GIVE ME THE MOST LAUGHS,BUT HAVING READ SOME OF THE POSTS I MAY LOCK MY TWO DAUGHTERS UP IN ONE OF THE TALLEST TOWERS I CAN FIND,SOME OF THE WORDS USED IVE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE,I THINK I NEED EDUCATING.IM SURE WHEN THE NEXT MILLENIUM ARRIVES HUMOUR IS GOING TO BE WAY OUT IN SPACE { LIKE SOME OF YOU GUYS HAHA } ONLY KIDDING,HAHA,AS MY DAUGHTERS ARE ONLY 18MTHS AND 9 YRS AT THE MO,IF ANY PRINCES COME RIDING BUY ON THERE MOTORBIKES IN 6 TO 15 YRS TIME ILL TELL THEM TO SOD OF AND GET A SCOOTER INSTEAD THATS THE SAFEST 2 WHEELS OUT THERE ON THIS UNIVERSE,ANYWAY THATS ENOUGH JIBBERING,I CAN TELL IM GETTING OLD .AT 37 IM NEAR MY DEATH BED COMPARED TO U LOT,I BETTER SEE WHAT MY SQUABLETS ARE UP TO........

LOL SBEL

PS FROM SBEL..TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALEX ALMIGHTY THERS FAR MORE BAD THINGS GOIN ON IN THIS WORLD,I STOPPED BUYING NEWSPAPERS YEARS AGO IN FEAR OF WHAT I WOULD READ,THERE ARENT JUST ILLNESSES IN THE BODY.BUT ILLNESSES IN THE HEAD WHICH ARE PURE EVIL...SUCH AS PEADOPHILISM,RAPISTS,MURDERERS,I HOPE THEY GET ACNE ON THERE DICKS,PUT THE WRONG ACID ON AND THERE DICKS DROP OF,I KNOW WHAT ID LIKE TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE,BUT THATS MY OPINION AND ANOTHER SUBJECT

SOOOOO.... YOUD RATHER LIVE WITH SEVERE CYSTIC ACNE THAN HAHVE A BIRTH DEFECT OR A AMPUTATION? AT LEAST AMPUTEES CAN GO OUTSIDE :PPP

im pretty sure the quadrapalegics would agree ninnn....at least we can walk, run, skip, jump, swim, play sports, drive, climb, HAVE SEX, and uhh...do other important things.