Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vcsteve

Finally Starting Clavaris 20Mg Twice A Day Tomorrow, March 1St

recently turned 17, finally had enough. the process took about a month to get the damn thing after blood test confusions...but here it goes. ill be updating :)

day 1- not much changes duh ;p no skin changes or dry skin/lips..the only possible side effect is fatigue and headaches..i do get migraines frequently and actually had one today but theres also a pain accompanied with it, its a sharp shooting pain that lasts just a few seconds but pretty painful..

morning of day 4 update-no side effects, no change in skin.maybe a little less oil production. scarring seems to me fading? not many new spots, existing spots going down a little, healing well i think.

day 7- face a little red, spots painful, that tight sore feeling. initial breakout starting to come....yay. back is broken out bad, part of initial breakout probably

day 7- face a little red, spots painful, that tight sore feeling. initial breakout starting to come....yay. back is broken out bad, part of initial breakout probably

I'm on Day 5 today and my skin is definitely worse. It's like everything that was dormant before is coming out to play. And I'm dry at the same time! I feel ya.

Day 9- few whiteheads, tiny spots around mouth and nose, sore and annoying! plus a bad nosebleed today =/ a first while on this. guess its really starting to kick in.

I'm on Day 5 today and my skin is definitely worse. It's like everything that was dormant before is coming out to play. And I'm dry at the same time! I feel ya.

It's great to be able to communicate with people going through the same stuff, hang in there guys, we'll all have amazing skin in a few months!

definitely!!

day 13- IB going away, skin getting drier / less oily especially around mouth/nose, all over though. skin getting smoother, old spots drying up and healing, no new breakouts on chest or back, one more side effect- lower back pain! not too bad but makes me feel old lol

day 26-losing hope. everything is still there. no change in skin at all. chest and back are even worse. face is normal and gross. wanna get moved up to a higher dose when i go in on thursday

Guest *Spiro*

day 26-losing hope. everything is still there. no change in skin at all. chest and back are even worse. face is normal and gross. wanna get moved up to a higher dose when i go in on thursday

Your almost through the hardest part. Soon enough your skin will start to clear. Some people don't start seeing improvement until the end of month 2. So hang in there. You are taking steps in the right direction and acne will soon be over. I have heard that face clears first. chest second and back third.

You just need to hand in there a little longer and it will turn around.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! it really helps, keeps me going, morale high. Chest looks ALOT better, so does back, but shoulders and face still bad. my shoulders and upper arms are very weird, red marks, rashy? no pimples, just lots of red marks. face is a little worse at the moment. but chest and back looking pretty good!! :) this is day 35 i believe, going to florida next week. will i be able to show off my physique? hope so lol...if not, then summer :)