Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimpeur

Accutane and the Athlete

I was curious if anyone has experience with being a very active athlete and on Accutane. The main issue I have found is the fact that I am in the gym practicing 5 days a week and need to shower after to go to work. I find that I am very dry but I can deal with this. I am also experiencing some minor breakouts because if it. Any suggestions?

Lastly, my question is about shaving, I find that it makes me break out a lot, so here it is Electric or Blade? What shaving vream is best, I have that Neutrogena stuff that is non condemic but it still causes breakouts. What do you suggest?

I was curious if anyone has experience with being a very active athlete and on Accutane. The main issue I have found is the fact that I am in the gym practicing 5 days a week and need to shower after to go to work. I find that I am very dry but I can deal with this. I am also experiencing some minor breakouts because if it. Any suggestions?

Lastly, my question is about shaving, I find that it makes me break out a lot, so here it is Electric or Blade? What shaving vream is best, I have that Neutrogena stuff that is non condemic but it still causes breakouts. What do you suggest?

I go to the gym and lift weight and run 4 days a week. I am into my 2 month on Accutane. The first couple weeks kinda sucked. You get dehyrdrated way easier on Accutane. So seriously drink a ton of water, more than allowed. If you dont drink a lot of water throughout the exercise you WILL get dehydrated. You may also experience muscle soreness from the workout that you would never have before.