Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
recoverme

How Do You Bring Stubborn Jawline Cysts To A Head? (Natural)

I've done accutane.... cleared rest of face of these stubborn jawline acne... it's red, inflammed, and STUBBORN.

Diet helps, but doesn't get rid of it.. just makes it less red.

HOW CAN I BRING THEM TO A HEAD NATURALLY?

apple cider vinegar?

I'm sick of these....

HAD IT SINCE HIGHSCHOOL (about.. almost 9 years?) I'm sick of it.

Edited by recoverme

Use baking soda. You can mix it with ACV and apply on face as a mask. Leave it on for 10 minutes then wash. It will harden your active pimples. At least it does to me . Good luck hope it helps

Use baking soda. You can mix it with ACV and apply on face as a mask. Leave it on for 10 minutes then wash. It will harden your active pimples. At least it does to me . Good luck hope it helps

Thanks! Imma try this. Did you have similar severity? And how mmuch do u mix of each and how?

. i recently start using ACV. I apply it to my face with a cotton pad n leave it on my face for like 5-10mins before i wash my face. my pimples are drying up. I pray to God this continues to help me. Im tired of spending time and money on my skin. and the embarasment is depressing.

Anything that has drawing power like clay masks or epsom salt will help. Im going through the same thing right now so i feel your pain.

Epsome salt, calcium bentonite clay, tea tree oil and raw apple cider vinegar are working pretty well for me right now. Putting ice on the cystic pimple helps too.

You could try Active Manuka Honey 25+. It's pretty expensive but it brings a lot of stuff to a head for me when I use it. Not the cysts that are super deep, but some of the more superficial ones. Over time it helps the deeper ones either come to a head or at least reduces their inflammation.

I do a mask once a week and leave it on for an hour before rinsing it with warm water. You can use it more though and I'm sure it would be fine. If you google it there is a lot of stuff written about it.

Swear by the manuka honey too, it helps to bring my pimple to head!! If not it will bring them down, but the marks are there still.. :(

I will take a spoonful of manuka honey, put in on my palm, then use my clean finger and dab on some and gently swipe it across my entire face.

More is not always good. Just make sure you have enough to cover the entire face without them from dripping.

Put tissue on your jawline to prevent if you don't want the honey to drip all over your house.