Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keito

Coming Off Bp And Trying Out Zinc

I've decided to come off BP. I've been using it once a day for less than a week and my skin is so dry especially around the mouth and neck area. I am also convinced that it's making my skin look darker. I have been taking zinc gluconate 50 mg tablets for the past 4/5 days so I'm going to see how I progress with that. Has anyone tried crushing up a zinc tablet with water and using it as an on-the-spot treatment? I am wondering whether to try this on any larger pimples that decide to show up.

I've also heard that Head and Shoulders can do wonders as a face cleanser although I'm not completely convinced by this yet - I am tempted to try though.

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of my acne as it is at the moment. I think my face is just too sensitive for BP.

post-170876-0-89661900-1330344892_thumb.

post-170876-0-61795700-1330344911_thumb.

post-170876-0-89661900-1330344892_thumb.

post-170876-0-61795700-1330344911_thumb.

Your reaction to BP is completely normal for most people. :) Just thought I'd let you know. Like most people who start on the Regimen, experiences that. Some worse than others but your reaction seems pretty normal to me nothing severe.

Your reaction to BP is completely normal for most people. smile.png Just thought I'd let you know. Like most people who start on the Regimen, experiences that. Some worse than others but your reaction seems pretty normal to me nothing severe.

Thank you :) I think I might go and see a doctor today and see what they suggest. I stopped using BP 2 days ago and already 4 new spots have come up, while I was on BP no new spots were forming.