Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yaakman

Cheese? does it aggravate Your skin?

I do, absolutely. I've posted about this a few times, but I found that my skin cleared dramatically in just a few days by eliminating saturated fats from my diet. Cheese is very high in saturated fat, so not eating cheese makes a big difference to me. Sometimes I suffer a lapse of willpower and will have a bit of cheese -- new spots are never far behind when I do that.

I east cheese daily in my omlet and i dont eat much carbs or sugar during the day and i still get zits so i guess it might be the cheese ill try cutting off for a few days lets see what happens..

If I eat a little cheese in a sandwich every once in a while, it doesn't do anything, but if I buy my favorite kind of cheese and eat it all day long, my face breaks out terribly.

right now im breaking out and i eat no carbs or sugar.. i just today stoped eating cheese omlets so well see what happens

Any oil that is heated is bad. Coconut oil can take the highest tempatures ( i think around 350), but all heated oils are bad bad.

yes i can understand u say its bad... but Why???? its protein its not sugar or carbs.. have u troubleshooted by eating fried food then seeing if u breakout

dairy in general is supposed to be bad for skin. for one thing it's mucous causing. second, it's bad due to the antibiotics and hormones that cows are given.

i definitely break out if i eat too much dairy. if i have a little as part as one meal i'm ok. but if i eat it over the course of a few days i'll get a few blemishes.

okay so i can't eat eggs because they break me out and always on nose too. now i cant eat dairy forbreak fast and i dont like cereal. what the fuck am i supposed to do with this nasty condition god gave me.