Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest beccau08

Anyone Heard Of Facial Massage For Acne Cure?

Guest beccau08

So I read this a long time ago about massaging your face everyday to help get rid of acne and acne scarring.

I've started doing this about 2 days ago morning and night using my olive oil which is my moisturizer and massaging for about 2 minutes.

I havent gotten any new pimples yet but the pimples I started with havent gone away.

It hasnt aggrivated my current pimples or made them worse in anyway.

My skin seems a little brighter and my forehead skin seems more even toned.

Guest beccau08

hmm nobody has heard of facial massage?

Im having good success with it i have only gotten 2 pimples since starting this and they were very small and went away fast.

My scars pervious to starting this have been fading in conjunction with my PMD (personal microdermabrasion) which i use once a week.

hi. im from fiji and i got really red acne marks...jst nw a fijian lady massage my face with sum kind of herbal leaves. and im pretty scared that it myt get redder. any thoughts?

eusa_pray.gif

Hmm.. me thinks this has more to do with olive oil than the act of massaging your face.It's plausible that olive oil helps the skin, massage less so.