Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
waedoe

4 years and just going to the derm :|

hey guys well ive had acne since i was 12 i guess mid way through 6th grade. it started out sorta cystic i guess and has mellowed out to a sorta moderate case of acne. My acne has i think started to clear up on its own but im not sure, I unfortunatly have acne on my face, chest, back, and shoulders. My shoulders do not harbor acne really any more though which is good im on no medication and all i use is a bar of soap at night when i take my shower. Im just wonderin if you think my acne is starting to clear up or is it just going through phase?, ive also recently lost 20 pounds and am working. One last thing im concerned about is exercise, im starting to exercise alot more because im joining the marines next year when im 17 (DEPS), any ways this means ill be sweating alot more and will that hurt my recovery? if you wondering why im visiting the derm its to see if i can get any help, ive finally got over my embarrassment of it, im sick of acne controling my life. please guys post back. biggrin.gif

He's talking about the regimen that Dan (creater of this web site) has come up with. You can read about it in the regimen section.

oh ok but does anyone know anything on sweating is that bad or should you just wash after your done working out (which i already do)

as far as i know...sweating really doenst do too much at all. there actually isnt a need to wash afterwards..what i used to do sometimes is go swimming in chlorinated water afterward....always felt gooooooood...

wait so u use a bar of soap on ur face while in the shower, thats like torture for ur face

-

there is n spoone the maytricks