Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShenmueFan01

Ryan's Accutane Log...

OK... sup guys my names Ryan and here's some history on me and this acne disease. I started getting these presents in 7th grade and still have acne. I now am 17 and just got sick and tired of it some I when to a derm. I starting going to a derm last sept and tried everything out yes I mean everything such as: 9 different antibiotics, Tazorac, Retin-A Micro, BP,SA,Proactiv,SkinTactix, Sulfur, Derma Cleanse, many pills homopathy and tons of other stuff but I am ready now!!!

I KNOW I KNOW ACCUTANE NOT FOR MILD ACNE WHICH I HAVE BUT TRUST ME IT WON'T GO TOTALLY AWAY WITHOUT IT.

I got my bloodwork done and will be starting with 60mg./day but I only weight 135.

What do you guys to regimen wise on the tane cuz I am unsure what to do but here's what I think it will be:

wash with Neutrogena Acne Wash, then a SA product, and moisturize with Cetaphil facial moistuizer with spf 15. And duh.. like seven different chap sticks.

I have one more question those I used to eat completely heathly to do you guys eat what you want like burger king or do you do something special? Thanks.

Hey man be careful what you wash your face with. Nothing acidic or you could burn your face like I did. I am not sure what wash you are using but the Cetaphil should be enough, if not just water.