Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
superficial

New 'Clean & Clear Advantage'

I just bought the new products the other day : the face wash, pads, and clearing lotion. It's kind of expensive but they claim you will see results in '2 Days!' I tried it and I am on my 2nd day now, and it's working pretty well, has anyone else been using this?

--Ashlee

Guest Tracy

I bought the face wash and the lotion. They were packaged together. I really like it.

The Advantage line is all SA afaik.

I've been using the face wash and lotion for a while now. I like them, easier to get off then the blackhead clearing scrub due to lack of beads. Its more drying then the BCS because it has no jojoba stuffs in it, but my skin is really oily so thats not a problem at all.

I'm pondering getting the spot treatment as well. The lotion/wash package is a few bucks cheaper then buying them seperately. Keep an eye out in your newspapers too, every now and then they will put cupons in there.

Superficial, you don't find the pads irritating because of the alcohol in them?

Advantage line...is this the stuff that looks like the bottles you would buy on Botchla's regimen, but they say 'deep cleaning' and shit on the bottles?

i saw that on the shelves also, its SA so im gonna wait till i run out of the c&c blackhead cleaning scrub then buy the advantage cleaner.

ding bat : I found the pads really irratating at first, but after the second time using them - it's no problem. I only use them once a day.

I was also thinking of buying the spot treatment as well...these products seem to be working pretty well, my skin tone is much more even and less blotchy...and I can see that my acne is starting to clear up...I am really excited to see how good my skin will look in two weeks!

So what would this substitute? The BP, or the SA wash from Bothlas regimen? I dunno, it doesn't say it contains BP so I'm not gonna run out to replace this. I think I'll stick with this Botchla thing for a while longer.