Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PFC

How would you treat this problem?

I dont know if my case is different than anybody elses but here goes.

I never have blackheads just whiteheads. By skin is always oily and my pores are always large. I have tried all of the over the counter meds out their and it doesn't seem to do anything. The whiteheads are just on my face (only on neck if I cut myself shaving or get razor burn) and on a good day I get only 5 whiteheads, on a typical day its six or seven and a bad day is 10+. My question is what would best work for this? How do I reduce the oil and the size of my pores? Any and all comments are welcome.

Thanks,

PFC

Well, if you've truly tried every over the counter thing and not noticed any difference I don't really know what to say. I know there are products out there to reduce oil etc...

but have you used BP??? Because you know, it dries out skin. I would think that if you used enough of it, it would take care of your oil problem and the whitehead problem

But I must say I never have heard of a case like yours- mostly because nothing seems to work for you =( This probably isn't much help but I hope you can find something soon!!!