Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moonsoon

Make up for a guy

Yet another thread about this. Sorry :=)

I'm looking for something that would even my skinstone. I'm having blotchiness and redness as a result of dermabrasion. Is there some makeup that doesnt look noticable. I'm also looking for something that has sun block protection.

I heard of tinted moisturizer w/ SPF. Is that suitable for my condition?

Two products that you can try are Clinque non streak bronzer... That is a really nice bronzer made just for men! If you do happen to use it put a little on at a time, dont over do it! It works SO great... You can also try Nivea Simply Glow... It makes you face look really nice and it even hides fine lines ect. ! Those are my two life saver products and you dont even have to wear make up.

Nope they wont break you out... Those are both really good brands in my opinion especially Clinique... You have to buy Clinique at a department store, BUT you can find the nivea at wal mart or something like that!

Clinque non streak bronzer? What is that? A concealer? Foundation? Bronzer? Sorry I'm clueless to this makeup stuff.

Does both of this product have sunblock protection? Or will I need to get a sunblock and put it underneath/above the Clinque or Nivea.

Hey Use these links to read more about the products!

For the Bronzer: http://www.conceptmetro.com/index/gender-m...-13/product-617

For the Simply Glow: http://www.drugstore.com/qxp87262_332828_s...moisturizer.htm

Those two products work really well together smile.gif You don't wanna put powder or liquid make up on your face.... In the sun it will look powdery... This adds color to your skin while keep natural skin texture smile.gif If you have a active zit or something you can also add in a concealor smile.gif Just put the concelor on the zit! Hope this helps.

I would recomend Mineral Make up powder, it goes on and is very light!

You can mix it in any cream to make a liquid foundation, like sunscreen, or acne cream for example.

Ingediants are:

mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, zinc.

You can choose your color so it is easy to use and barley noticable so you wont get any weird looks from the guys! eusa_clap.gif

You can order it on alphaderm.com, for $25.00 for a 30gram jar! It will last you forever!

Amy:)

I just bought Almay Luxury Finish Loose Powder and that stuff rocks. It really takes cares of the blotchyness and evens my skin tone nicely.. and being just a finishing powder.. it doesnt make you look made up at all. From reviews Ive read.. its the best drugstore loose powder. It costs 8 bucks at Walmart.. go buy some.