Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DipItLow

Please give me you opinion on this

I have been looking for a new prodcut to use. AFter a disaterous two weeks using Carotein line ugh. I didnt know it secretly contained hydroquin and that toally ravaged my skin leaving me with pimples when my skin was in ok condition all I wanted was to fade scars now im back at square one. Anyways enough rambling

I read this page up and down and im contemplating on buying this

http://www.betaoil.co.za/

here is the ingredient list with over 30 active bioflavanoids,vitamins and a bunch of other "good stuff" blink.gif

http://www.betaoil.co.za/works.html

These people are from South Africa and their employees stationed here in the US have been deported although they have been here for years. They said that their employees were denied residency due to 9/11. The product ingredients are impressive except for the fact that they mentioned GRAPE ingredient instead of Grape Seed/Skin Extract. It might as well be snake oil but with the other ingredients this could be a great product, however, this is the first time I've heard of the product and there's no other reviews on the internet. Shipping might probably cost you since it will be imported from South Africa.

I have ocassional white heads on the forhead are. My acne has calmed alot since I was 14 Im now 18. I used to get awful pimples(whiteheads) along my temple constantly when they finally clear they left very shallow scaring not serious im just more worried about the tone/texture of my skin its kind of rough with not many activ pimples. The Carotein line broke me out badly though so now I have about 8 active pimples and my skintone is a wreck. Acne is so depressing. I have actually ordered another product from them in the past called B-lite to fade marks I remember it working great. But it took long oget here from S Africa.

They also have another very professional site at this link that sells other things it also lists the BLite product I tried. But Im still contemplating the Beta Oil as it sounds like it suits my needs which is even tone/texture and softeing my skin. I follow a diet take supplements and work out almost every day. I just need something to give me that extr push god the things we do to cure acne.

here the link sorry for babling on.

http://www.avreskincare.com/skin_menu.html

keep in mind the before/after of that black woman is so bogues though.

Dip it low....have you read the other threads...there is a regimen that I actually am on that worked great for me..

its clear and clear continuous cleanser with the clear and clear blackhead shrub, most people use those cleansers both , twice a day..I have cut back on the blackhead scrub but I still use the BP cleanser twice with a product called Herbal Logix, its for acne and scars! Just read a few threads and see if you wanna try!

yOu see im of hispanic/west indian/phillipino origin and Im around Jennifer Lopez color with her tan. My skin reacts differently I hyperpigment more than a caucassian would. So Im not sure if those bp and Sylica acid washes/scrubs would be good for my skin type.