Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pandaboy

Body Acne - Neutrogena Body Wash is RUBBISH!

I have kinda mild acne on my shoulders, back and chest and from some of the recommendations of some people on this board decided to try the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash. I have used this as my body wash for the past few weeks and I also apply 2.5% BP afterwards on my back/chest/shoulders.

Results? Well what can I say. The body wash is absolute CRAP, it did absolutely jack for me and I think it has actually made me break out worse.

I really don't know what to do about my spots on my body. Is the Oxy Body Wash worth a go? If Im not having any luck with the SA body washes, is there any chance I may have some luck with the BP washes?

This is driving me crazy!

PanOxyl 10% Soap Bar works great. Just take two showers a day. Wet the bar and lather it into a Lumpha, then Use the Lumpha to wash your body acne areas. Massage gently for a good 30 seconds concentrating on the areas prone to breakouts. Then Wash the rest of your body with some other soap or cleanser.