Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grrrr...

acne is turning me into a clean freak!

it's quite normal. i wash my hands more often now. it is alright as long as you keep it in check and are conscious of what you are doing, until to the point these thoughts preoccupy your mind excessively, then you may have obsessive compulsive disorder

hmm... im pretty dirty...no not THAT way, but clean wise when it comes to washing my hands....

well i guess im dirty in different ways depending on who you're talkin to. biggrin.gif

I remember about 2 years ago when I had the worst ever otubreak I have had I turned into a clean freak for a bit through sheer desperation. Everything I did was a cause of acne or so I thought, my sponge which was left overnight was breeding acne bacteria, the towel on the radiator wasnt clean enough etc. I get upset when I think about how helpless I felt back then

yea when mine went haywire i felt that way too...now im just like whateva...i live in the dorms...so everythings dirty. i've come to the realization that its me fretting about it all more than its actually happening...