Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghillieman24

Starting Accutane Male/18 150 (Crazy Ib Story)

Haha man, chill out! I read your log and at month 2 and 3 you were so angry that your skin was still breaking out; however, I am really glad to hear your skin is finally improving :). I started Accutane yesterday and I'm expecting little to no results until my 3rd or 4th month. Patience, patience, patience my friend. :)

Haha man, chill out! I read your log and at month 2 and 3 you were so angry that your skin was still breaking out; however, I am really glad to hear your skin is finally improving smile.png. I started Accutane yesterday and I'm expecting little to no results until my 3rd or 4th month. Patience, patience, patience my friend. smile.png

Good luck man....i hope u dont get an initial breakout. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy... im almost entering into my 5th month and my face still looks like a red balloon with spots everywhere, but at least the acne stopped...i just get like 2 a week now..

accutane can be a roller coaster...

I was still breaking out into my fourth month. Stopped breaking out at about 120 days in or so. It does end!

As for redness/inflammation, I found mixing ginger powder with a bit of water to make a paste and applying to my face for 20 minutes helped a lot. Ginger is a natural cure for inflammation :)