Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can sum1 plz help me??? PLZ

Okay, heres my problem. I really like this girl at my school, shes cute, funny, and shes just so perfect; the kinda girl ive always dreamed of. I wanna ask her out, but.......I JUST CANT!!!!

Obviously, its my skin. I've been on accutane and i dont have any more zits, pimples, or acne (HEAVEN FORBID!!!), but my skin is still ugly as ever. My back and side of my shoulders are coverd in black spots. its like completely covered my backside, there isnt even any clear spot u can see any more.

What r they???? Do they go away on their own???? Is their a medication that can cure this..............FAST????

My dermatologist says its skin coloring. What is that???

PLZ HELP

read the many threads about asking girls out.

read the many threads about people complaining about their skin

read the many threads in the scars and hyperpigmentation forum

No he didnt. He just showed me how much of an A$$ he was.

How am i supposed to know what im looking for if i dont know what it is???

I've read a bunch of threads and topics etc., and not 1 read wat i was lookin for.

Why cant u guyz just plain and simply tell me what it is or point me somewhere directly to look??? Im alrdy having a hard enuff time, is it too much to ask that u b an understanding and kind person and be more specific.

woah. calm down. if anyone knew what it was that has read this, i'm sure they would tell you. why don't you ask your derm to be more specific. i'm sure he'd know and be able to give you some suggestions. you've just got to wait and hope someone will know what it is. kelp is right, check out the scars and hyperpigmentation forum. no need for insults.

No he didnt.  He just showed me how much of an A$$ he was. 

How am i supposed to know what im looking for if i dont know what it is???

I've read a bunch of threads and topics etc., and not 1 read wat i was lookin for.

Why cant u guyz just plain and simply tell me what it is or point me somewhere directly to look???  Im alrdy having a hard enuff time, is it too much to ask that u b an understanding and kind person and be more specific.

There are dozens of threads about the issues you have listed. in fact i can find a few of them right on the first two pages of this forum.

If you can't find them by hand, you can always use the search function located here. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?act=Search

I feel that all these posts about getting/dating/asking out a girlfriend and having not enough confidence is too repetitive. Many people have asked such questions and the responses that you are likely to get will be the same.