Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zero

pumping iron

I dont know where to put this post but....here goes.....

Will pumping iron increase my acne...by a whole lot?

I still get pimples on my cheeks...like a break out of small white heads every now and then...but nothing serious...it used to be a whole lot worse.......My forhead has been 100% clear for a year now.....So I was wondering...if I pumped iron...will the BIG ZITS start to return on my forehead...which has been 100% clear for a year now....and will the mild acne on my cheeks turn into HUGE zits and cysts...like I used to have about 2 years ago or so???....I have been lifting weights off and on for some time now....but I am now just starting to get on a scedule...lifting 3 times a week for about 1 hour and a half each session.....oh and...I have been lifting weights on a set scedule for about a month now...and I havnt really seen and worsening of my acne....but...will this change???? please reply

no, sweat and sebum glands are different. all sweating is gonna do is get the toxins out of your skin w/ the sweat.

but you take steroids or anything serious like that, it fuks with you hormones hich is NOT good for acne.

Lifting heavy can raise testerone levels, also like Dan said, increased calorie intake will also raise testerone levels which makes you more prone to breakouts.

I lift heavy and eat tons and im taking 30mg of testerone pills 3x a day. (sky rocket testerone)

And I still have 110% clear skin while on the regimen.