Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
superman87

CVS Brand Benzoyl Peroxide

I've been using neutrogina on the spot acne treatment but i just was in cvs and noticed a CVS brand benzoyl peroxide that is alot cheaper than Neutrogina. I'm gonna give it a shot. Has anyone had any luck with this. I would assume it should work just as well because its got 2.5% BP in it.

I usually use clearasil 10% bp. I tried the cvs 2.5% to save money once, but my acne worsened so I switched back. At the time I thought it was becouse 2.5% is insufficient, but there may be something else.

well i used to use 10% but it made my face extremely dry and red, when i switched to 2.5% my face stayed just as clear and was less dry and red. I would recommend u use 2.5% no matter how bad ur acne is.

Guest Pookie

I have used CVS brand 2.5% with no bad side effects...much cheaper that Neutragena! Try it..it's cheap enough. It's thinner than the other one too and absorbs faster.

so superman it's been almost two weeks, how did it go? This cream must be ultra new, I did a search on cvs.com and all I came up with was their "maximum strength" (ie 10%) BP. Maybe I'll check it out the next time I'm in a CVS. How much was it, and how many ounces are in the tube?

I've used it and cvs benzoyl peroxide is the best product out there but you have to get the brand in the white box with yellow and pink labeling on it. CVS benzoyl peroxide brand use to have cleanser but they don't sell it anymore :cry: I love that stuff.

i use neutrogena on the spot thing and i find it to be better than the clean and clear 10% bp and the neutrogena sruff has only 2.5% bp so i dont really know all i know is that i like the 2.5% stuff better and it works just as good as the 10% maybe even better

anna90210