Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just saw this as a hashtag

"i feel sorry for people with acne.. is it catchable? because i couldn't date someone with it tbh"

If someone asks you this in real life say a big fat "YES" then hug them, kiss them do whatever you have to do but do not let them get away from your harassing embrace. dat is all biggrin.png

Valentines day is the perfect day for this. May they enjoy :D

Edited by beautifuldoll

I used to hear that a lot back in school - kids saying they didn't want to catch it from me. For every one who said it just to insult me, I bet there was a good amount who did actually think it possible. I'd certainly share with those such people on Valentines Day if that was the case. I've never had any reason at all to enjoy or get involved in the whole Valentines thing so that would be an amusing way to spend it I think. tongue.png

I used to hear that a lot back in school - kids saying they didn't want to catch it from me. For every one who said it just to insult me, I bet there was a good amount who did actually think it possible. I'd certainly share with those such people on Valentines Day if that was the case. I've never had any reason at all to enjoy or get involved in the whole Valentines thing so that would be an amusing way to spend it I think. tongue.png

I've never gotten involved with valentines day either. Those "perfect" ppl better watch out. Attack of the Zombcnes (zombie + acne) coming their way soon. :P

My bf mentioned this once. We sleep in the same bed and kiss, hold, hug, etc and sometimes our cheeks might rub. My acne is only moderate, but his skin is almost perfect. He started to get a few TINY TINY pimples on his cheeks and he said, "Do you think I could be catching this from you?" I laughed and said he was retarded and pointed out the large amounts of stress he was dealing with is most likely the issue, since he is usually stress free.

I don't think he was trying to hurt my feeling, he was just being sweetly ignorant. lol

Anyone that asks this..........................just makes me want to shake my head at them. Seriously.

It's such a stupid question to ask. I can't even think of it as being humorous. at all.

I've been on a couple other forums and you'd be surprised how ignorant people can be. It's probably just harmless humour to them at the expense of us. Don't let these things get to you people, you have to have tough-skin (lol) sometimes. I've heard things like "look at those things on your face, use clearasil" (my brother said this and he got a smack in the mouth) and "Have you seen your face? go and wash it" (From my clear skinned mother....she was ignored for a few days and wondered why neutral.gif ).