Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tammac09

How Bad Is My Acne? Is It Scars? Pictures Attatched

Hey i have uploaded a few pictures of my red marks / acne, i would like some usefull information on how to get rid of these i have tried tons of creams and acne gels and have failed!

I was wondering if Mandelic Acid 20% would help these thats what i was recomended

thanks!

post-168623-0-22498200-1328572016_thumb.post-168623-0-73294200-1328572000_thumb.

post-168623-0-73294200-1328572000_thumb.

post-168623-0-22498200-1328572016_thumb.

Edited by tammac09

Doesn't look like you're too bad. Creams, antibiotics, herbal 'cleanses' did jack for my acne. Anytime I want my acne gone, I return to a specific exclusion diet.

TheMedic is right tammac09, try staying away from any sugars even fruit sugars and fruit juice sugars. And go on an alkaline diet for a month. You'll notice that you never break out anymore. And use digestive enzymes at meals and you'll see your pimples disappear in about a week to two weeks.

And for extra nutrients and to keep your body from yelling at your for more nutrients, get spirulina, and eat more fats from avocados and fish.