Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i smoke. i used to smoke A LOT. i love marijuana, it's definately one of my favorite things in life. i used to smoke a lot of really good hydroponic ganja. i recently layed off a lot and pretty much stopped (its been about a week and a half).

i've already noticed that, so far, for the most part no NEW pimples have arrived. i still have red marks plastered all over my face from past breakouts but i really truly think that pot made me break out more.

if this is true i really want to kick myself in the teeth for smoking over the last few years. i always thought it helped me deal w/ breaking out and its pretty ironic that it could have possibly been the freakin' reason i was breaking out at the same time!!!

what are your thoughts on this, anyone??? i've searched the forum for posts about this but i want to know who smokes and if they smoke, is it hydro?? ph34r.gif

Guest Zitro

Here you are Egoprofit. I believe I could not send the answer for your question about the acne surgery : "comedone extractors", so here it is.

Me? Nope, don't smoke.

where can I get a comedone extractor?

Thanks!!

i smoke every day, please explain to me how smokin weed could cause acne ? The smoke goes in your lungs and the THC goes into your blood

oh bucky! don't do that! we love you and your buck tooth!!!!

seriously, that kid is crazy. where would he get that idea?

Hey i just wanna say that when i used to smoke weed and i smoked good weed from the netherland (snow white if anyone is interested)My spots got less red they doid not disappear or something but they where less visible still ugly but not as bad as normal. Anyway I gotta a question i use acne free from wal mart plus 10 percent bp cream. Is that a good combination?

Thanks Cojabo

I used to smoke like a burning child. I never seen how it had any effect on my skin though, I was pretty clear throughout highschool. I had alot of good times with the smiley bush, even knew the person who grew some of the finest herb in town. Grape skunk, NL x Haze, Lambsbreath, Titan, all kinds of dank buds.

i don't smoke. but my ex boyfriend did. alot. it affects more than just your lungs. i got pregnant with both of my kids when he stopped (both times to pass a drug test to get a job, both times he quit for like 1-2 months). we were together for 8 1/2 years. no condoms. no babies till no ganja, get it. not saying that it can't happen, but he's a serious smoker. he also has moderate acne, gets real bad sometimes. does pot cause it. he did clear up both times he stopped. and him and his sister are both big pot heads and they are the only ones with acne in his family. maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. i think it does though. maybe only in certain people. if you notice an improvement in your skin without it , i'd take that as a yes. laugh.gif

ive smoked sum stuff...mainly houkas though i like them the best for some reason...not too much weed though..

Never had an affect really on my face though...i dont have too much time anymore though, or the resources to buy my own houka. shit. dry.gif

I smoke a lot (like... 3x a day at least) during the academic year, and a lot less during the summer (like, once a week). If anything my acne's worse during the summer. Course that could be due to any number of reasons but it seems to mean that pot isnt the 'cause' of my acne by any means. smoke and be merry.

i smoke everyday well at least i used to i quit like 2 days ago, but i don't think it affeceted my skin cuz all my homebois smoked everyday too and most of em got clear faces and one of em didnt smoke and he had mild acne like me

Guest Captain Chaos

I don't smoke pot, recently quit cigarettes (1 month ago) I've not really noticed any improvement in my acne due to quitting cigarettes...I think its due to Dan's regimen

Houkas i believe are the old way of smoking. Breathe it up through a tube, cools the smoke more so it can more easily be absorbed into the bloodstream and/or doesnt hurt as much.

Patrick