Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

New version of message board installed

I had my server guy install version 2.0 of this board because it's supposed to be way cool. Anyway, as expected, there are a couple bumps in the road. I get an error message at the top of the page. I'm not sure if you guys get that or not, but I'm working on removing it.

Also, the smilies are x's now. I asked tech support to help me get them back as well.

Let me know what you think of the new version.

-Dan

Wow Dan! You're really located at San Francisco? I'm currently residing in San Leandro and am going to head out to San Francisco for a dance practice tomorrow night!

The time when messages are sent and stuff is a bit off as well. The thing that comes up when you get a PM is crazy, I thought I'd made somekind of fatal error ohmy.gifsmile.gif

The gallery is redirecting incorrectly. I have a tech support ticket in about it. We have a back up of it, so no problem. I'll get it back up as soon as they reply to my support ticket.

I think it would be really cool to meet Dan in person. Not only because we have the same name but i live near him too.

I live in Hayward. Jack should know where that is...

i'm also not used to entering my email address to log in. at first i thought my account got deleted. now the info's saved to my pc biggrin.gif

I think it would be really cool to meet Dan in person. Not only because we have the same name but i live near him too.

RE:

My Controls > My Assistant > Today's Most Active Topics.

"Today's Most Active Topics" option is no longer visible?

That's right next to San Leandro. I actually go to Chabot College in Hayward. What school do you go to?

still workin' on the smilies and gallery a bit. we should have this stuff going really soon.