Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chelsea87

Questions For Veteran Posters

do you guys think punch excisions and or grafts work for pit like scarring??? please someone answer . someone who has had this done

I think for isolated pitted scars that aren't too wide (icepick or boxcar), punch excisions and grafts are a fairly common procedure.

do you guys think punch excisions and or grafts work for pit like scarring??? please someone answer . someone who has had this done

I honestly haven't got the slightest clue. I am getting acne under control. Where I have large pores or damage, I want to repair it, and I know no matter what, it will never be pefect. I am working on loving myself regardless. Fillers would be for me not so much for anyone else. It would be to make me happy more than anything. Its not to seek happiness from others. I do feel acne, scarring, damage diminishes me. I see photos on here and I have never gone to the depths some of you have. I feel a lot of you guys and girls are fine as you are. With myself, I am very critical, and I demand perfection which is very unfair. What I have noticed is that, I have become anti social for personal reasons outside this stuff, and I refuse to let my life go to shit. I think you need to get lots of opinions and trust yourself to make the right decision but, accept yourself and that, you will never be perfect. Your imperfections are what makes you you and what makes you special. These are the things people will love about you, at least the people that do, and that matter.

What do you mean by isolated ? Wht about if you have several in one area?

And why do you think its so risky? And does anyone know of any good doctos

To do this in the ny ct area?

What do you mean by isolated ? Wht about if you have several in one area?

And why do you think its so risky? And does anyone know of any good doctos

To do this in the ny ct area?

1. It's best for isolated scars because the doctor literally cuts out a bit of skin and brings together the remaining skin to stretch over it. It only works on fairly small portion, I think the biggest punch excision tool is 2.5 mm wide? Pretty small.

2. I think several in one area may have the doctor consider options.

3. It has risks just like any procedure designed to help with acne scars (or scars, period).

4. Don't know of any doctors that perform it, sorry.

I visited a surgeon has bets .il my proposed the excision scalpel for my scars of acne .vous think what

I visited a surgeon has bets .il my proposed the excision scalpel for my scars of acne .vous think what

Sorry I speak not indeed about English