Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I have a combination skin type as I have an oily T-zone and dry cheeks. I am suffering from some acne on my T-zone mainly and sometimes they seem like blackheads, some are whitehead and some are just bumps and these bumps don't look like blackheads or whiteheads or inflammatory ones.

I used Simple kind to skin moisturiser and Nivea soft cream as I have really dry cheeks and both of the products moisturises my dry cheeks well but makes my T-zone look really oily. I have tried Bodyshop's seaweed moisturiser which is meant for combination skin, and it helped reduce the oiliness on my T-zone but dried out my cheeks.

And as my cleanser, so far I have tried Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash, Body shop's tea tree scrub, Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing daily scrub, Neutrogena pink grapefruit facial wash and none of them is helping to control these acne.

Do you have any good suggestion of good moisturiser that would help reduce oiliness from my forehead and moisturise my cheek properly? And Do you know of any treatment and cleanser that would help reduce/control the acne on my T-zone?

Thanks.

i totally understand where your coming from i have the same skin type. I have yet to find a cleanser that doesn't make my cheeks super flaky and all dried out.

Try have a look at oliatum moisturiser there designed for dry skin.

Edited by fadedjay

Guys, come on!

Facewashes are suppsoed to dry your skin! That's why you use moisturizer after being done with a facewash?