Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone tried washing with salt water, ive recently begun substituting normal water for water with about 3 large table spoons of salt in, ive found that these 2 persistant white heads i had went down within 3 days whereas i have had them for about 2 weeks and they kept coming back.

ive also found my red marks have gone a lil bit down, so anyone else tried salty water? ive found it to be very useful.

also if i ever pop a whitehead (i no ur not supposed to do it but sometimes u cant help yaself ><), i rub a lil salt into to area then wash of 5 mins l8r, and find that it wont come back.

Yeah salt water works temporarily though,it just dries up your skin so much acne is not visible.Yeah salt contains iodine which sterilizes the wound,it hurts though.

Yeah but thats not the point tongue.gif the oint is to have clear skin without doing anything smile.gif.Well if it doesnt hurt it means that either your salt isnt sea salt or the wound is too small.

Yeah but thats not the point tongue.gif the oint is to have clear skin without doing anything smile.gif.Well if it doesnt hurt it means that either your salt isnt sea salt or the wound is too small.

"yea but, ill probably never have clear skin by doing "nothing", ill always probably have to use a regimen until scientists(sp?) come up with a way to beat acne completely."

Ignorance is not a bliss afterall...

so you say, doing nothing will keep my face clear?

wheres the evidence for this, and if doing nothing keeps acne away in the first place y did i get acne at all? and y whenever i stop my regimen do i explode in acne? and while im on it im 80% clear? dude atleast explain how doing nothing will help me stay clear....

so you say, doing nothing will keep my face clear?

wheres the evidence for this, and if doing nothing keeps acne away in the first place y did i get acne at all? and y whenever i stop my regimen do i explode in acne? and while im on it im 80% clear? dude atleast explain how doing nothing will help me stay clear....

While I'm glad that washing like a frenchman cleared up your acne, Alex - you really should stop being so arrogant in assuming what worked for you will work for everyone, or even the majority - because that simply isnt true.

Yea I tried the whole salt water thing. Thought it was taking acne away too, but really all it did was dry out my skin and make red marks less visible TEMPORARILY. I mean I worked at it so much, that one day I left it on for an hour and didn't feel a burn. haha yea get some face wash dude don't waste your time with this.

u all seem to think im using salt water by itself but im not, its now part of my regimen, i use BP, a SA cleanser and salt water together, my face hasnt looked this good in 3 and a half years, yes 3 and a half years.

majin i dare you to leave your face alone for 2 days..lol if i was forced to live 24/7 applying shit and wasting money i would prefer having acne.Sooner or later something will happen and you wont be able to use your "dose" of bp to get "clear" skin,and thats when you'll crack.

nah ive left my face alone b4 and my ACNE has come back, so im just gonna stick to wot works for me, if applying nothing on your skin works for u, great, but my regimen works for me so ill keep on doing it, and i dont see it as a waste of money because some people spend thousands on surgery amongst other stuff just to have bigger boobs or a straighter nose, while i spend a small amount of money every few weeks on bp and sa products, which help make my life happier by clearing my skin.

I question whether some of you have ever had acne..

I've heard salt water works real well, although I've never tried it myself.

It's suppose to be an exfoliate, so I use a store bought exfoliate.

Yes, the goal is to have a clear face without anything extra

however, you will never be able to not at least wash your face

you will never be able to not take a shower to stop from smelling

just like you will always have to wash your face if to just be clean

Also, learn to speak english, half of these posts, don't make a word of sense.