Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi!

Ive read many forums about making a own moisturizer. People have write many good things about mixing pure vegetable glycerin with rose water and they have acne-prone skin and they didnt breakout for months. I wonder if there is someone who uses the same method? Or if someone uses different type of homemade moisturizer?

Beacuse i dont trust anymore on the stuff u buy at stores or online, as glycerin is already a famous ingredient in moisturizers, why not using it.

Thanks for answers!

Hey I know this is old but I thought I'd reply! I have been using (and loving) a rose water facial mist, which has replaced my moisturizer! It's awesome; soothing and calming! It was only $6/bottle from iherb, with free shipping after you spend $20. The brand is Heritage. I find their rosewater to be of great quality! My plan is to perhaps mix my own in the same spritz bottle after I run out, but the price and results are right so I may just stock up.