Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, I've decided on going with Becca's concealer.. and that will solve the blemish/red mark/under-eye circle problem. But I still have a rather blotchy, uneven skintone that I would like to make appear better.. but being a guy.. I really dont feel like wearing a face full of foundation. So any suggestions on how to help with the minor uneven-ness problems? Would a colored loose finishing powder(like becca's finishing powder) help at all?

(dammit I spelled makeup wrong bb_eusa_wall.gif )

DarkDragoon...how about tinted moisturizer underneath than little bit of concealer on the top. I think that helps a lot. (that's all I do anyway)

Oh...don't use Becca powder. It's not that good. I'm a becca lover but I hate their powder. too dry and not finely milled. I prefer BenNye loose powder or Kryolan loose powder. They are much better and so darn cheap too.

I don't have problem with Becca concealer but everytime I try becca powder, I have small tinee tiny pimple all over my face.

Are BenNye and Kryolan drugstore brands?

And about the tinted moisturizer.. would I have to get that matched to my skin at a department store.. like the concealer? It seems to me like if I didnt then the concealer would be a different color then the moisturizer.. and that would be very obvious.

BenNye and Keyolan is a professional brand. Only sold through professional, makeup artist, or stage makeup store. You can find them online. You should look for review in Makeupalley.com. People rave about these two brands. They are quite matte and suitable as men makeup, IMO.

tinted moisturizer? neaaaa you don't need to buy one. you already have foundation, right? mix that with your moisturizer is ok too. mix your liquid foundation with Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture is another option.