Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hmm, quite a world we live in.A world were people care more about there looks than anything else. seriously, it just acne. And yes i have seen enter the dragons photos and believe me ive seen much worse( im talkin acne on the chest, hands, on the arms as well as a small amount on the face.... we were in the locker room). Anyways, doesn't it strike anyone here odd that soo many of the members here are , well, major downers. Im not shure if you guys are depressed or something but my god get a grip and take some prozak!!! "Elsa" should most definately read this. I mean, how many posts can you make in 4 months. You joined in june and you have posted over 1000 messages!? Get a grip. Time to go outside baby, see the world , get layed, get braces! shit. And enter the dragon....man you are definatley on some bull shit man. You feel way to sorry for yourself man. Damn just get surgury!!! its not that hard. GEt some Murad acne solutions! Its good stuff! way better than dans dumb " regiment". And far better than acutain.

Im dead serious guys, you are a bunch of winny little fagets. And I don't mean that in a nice way.

dry.gif

Anyway IO just stoped in to update my avatar and look what happens.ahh well , hope you guys enjoy the post and my new avatar! ( man i hate you guys........) bb_icon_mrgreen.gif

i uhh...dont think some people are gonna take to kindly to this man.

a lot of people have a lot of posts becasue they have access to this site all the time..like from home, job etc...they can post all the time...

and yes we can be a bunch of whiny kids..but it affects some people more than others...and what works for someone else may not at work at all for anther person..

and i dont think surgery is really the "answer" to acne...its friggin expensive too...

braces??

no no no, elsa is a teenager., just like me. But unlike me all she does is sit in the house and post messages all day. i bet shes on right now! anyway the thing about the braces? Elsa has a buck tooth , so i thought she should think about getting braces.

Oh yea and about what people think about this post.

Man i dont give a shit.I ain,t got nothin to say to em. tell em they can kiss my ass. they are makin our whole generation lookfucked by actin like a bunch of whinny little fagets and they can kiss my ass.

LOL, since when has being called "winny little fagets" ever been taken in a "nice" way?

Dude, out of everyone you mentioned, I think it's you that needs to get your facts straightened out. First off, Elsa may be a "new" member with a bunch of posts, but I know for a fact that only a tiny percentage of those posts can be regarded as "whining." You'd be surprised, if you got off your high horse there, to see that she's a hell of a lot more graceful socially than you'll ever be. Oh, and she's not a teenager. In fact, you'd be lucky if a girl like Elsa even looked your way. As for ETD, yeah, the guy's feeling bad. So what? I mean really, dude:

"What? Depressed people on a messageboard designed for emotional support?" Imagine that.

And about getting surgery... show me a guy under 21 who can get surgery as simply as you say, and I'll show you a guy who's probably a hell of a lot richer than your average guy. Oh, and for the record, while we may be guilty of "makin our whole generation lookfucked by actin like a bunch of whinny little fagets" (as you so quaintly put it), you're the type of person that has the rest of humanity fearing for the future. You might think of yourself to be the guy with all the answers, but it's quite clear you're as clueless as they come.

Lol this shit is hilarious.

I feel you to a certain extent but your attacking people like that makes you a faggot.

Either way its a the fuckin emo forum what do you expect?

Regardless people DO need to get out more.

Wow, just wow. This is complete nonsense. Seriously. First off, I find it very weird that you attack Elsa for no apparent reason. Ok, sure she has a lot of posts. So the fuck what? How does that effect you? I think its a good thing that shes helping others on a daily basis. Also, I think its also stupid that you attack everybody for feeling down about acne. Now if you type the way you act (which I highly doubt) then you are an asshole in person. But because this is the internet, people try to act tough and strong. Reading your message made me belive that you have severe acne and are depressed. Laugh all you want but im serious. There's no way someone with a clear face would just come in here and talk shit. That just makes no sense at all. So either, your a very depressed man with no emotions, or YOU have no life. Choose one you fuckin gimmick.

Im out.

no no no, elsa is a teenager., just like me. But unlike me all she does is sit in the house and post messages all day. i bet shes on right now! anyway the thing about the braces? Elsa has a buck tooth , so i thought she should think about getting braces.

Im dead serious guys, you are a bunch of winny little fagets. And I don't mean that in a nice way.

dry.gif

Apparently, he's trying to be cool spelling faggot wrong. I guess thats the thing to do nowadays, but the only thing is tells me is he's a nerd that can't spell.

this is a pointless thread....no one's gonna take this especially on the board respective to the NATURE OF THE POSTS, like depression, anger, and guilt. shit man think about it

its funny because i mentioned nothing of Elsa, except in question to what you said about her. I dont see why coming here and lending support to everyone is a bad thing. maybe i missed something. anyway you shouldnt really attack her for post count, which has nothing to do with how much time she spends on the computer. if someone writes everyday for 4 months, then im pretty sure the post count will skyrocket. and wtf is with the bucktooth thing you keep talking about..???

anyway...like i said...this is pointless. and Ninnn you forgot your sig that you've managed to spell totally different, and totally wrong everytime.

elsa is not a teenager like you. first of all, she's not a teenager. she is a grown woman. and you know what, many people here are teenagers. but, "like you"? never. because only the least immature would come in here and throw insults around. if you're going to insult people here, then don't come in here. no one cares what you have to say so don't put a damper on our time here. you say elsa posts too much, but, her posts are friendly, helpful and supportive to those who need it on this board. maybe you should learn a little something from elsa, and someday be able to say "you are like her" a good person. but until that day, don't come around. we don't want you here.

i haven't seen elsa for long but during my short visit here she has dispensed rather helpful advice and keeps the place warm and friendly.

yea i was inder the impression Elsa was around 30??? i could be wrong of course...

Kelp's right of course, and turtle as well, shes not here posting shit like what you just did...and her upbeat and positive attitude are exactly what this board needs...not discrimniating tards throwing all the shit a lot of people have gone through right back into thier faces.....

oh lionheart u sound like a complete dickhead laugh.gif id really lov to see u call me a whiney lil faggot to my face coz if u did ud have alot more thn acne to worry about any way have a good day mad.gif

Guest Zitro

Yo, mr Lionheart... you do not belong here and I don't think people are going to like what you wrote.

Congratulations! you won first place on the worst post in acne.org!! are you happy?

Yes, I notice that elsa posted over a thousand, but she is not depressed based on what I've read and she is spending time here to help others. Don't write bull**** if you don't know her.

"whiny little fagets"? that is very insulting what you said! At least try to spell fag correctly. I reply saying that you are an abortion!!

If you are not banned, well ... you will be ignored here

Advise : Go back to your playstation, keep playing FF7 and don't come back here (or at least in the emotional threads).

When is advent children coming out?

Guest Zitro
Man i dont give a shit.I ain,t got nothin to say to em. tell em they can kiss my ass. they are makin our whole generation lookfucked by actin like a bunch of whinny little fagets and they can kiss my ass.

This coming from the unemployed black man who got burned by greasy mashed potatoes.. and is going to open his own game studio with $100,000.00.

That really hurt my feelings... right.