Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

bb_lol.gif this is my attempt to make the best thread bb_icon_exclaim.gif and i hope everyone finds it interesting. ok now im gonna list a series of questions and i want everyone in here to answer so tht we all get to knw who each other is a lil bit bb_icon_twisted.gif

1. name

2.age

3.ur sex

4. do u think elsa pic looks hot

5.best movie uve seen lately

6.favourite animal

7. sexiest person u knw

my answers: 1.matt 2. 20 3.male 4.oh fuck yes 5.pleasentville 6.horse 7.myself

1 Jay Wolfwood

2 17

3 Male

4 I'd bang her. ( but she does have that whole buck teeth thing goin on but for some wired reason that turns me on......)

5 I have two "hero" and the R.kelly sex tape, i mean did you see the part when he was hit it from the back and he started looking at the camra!? Funny face. Oh and when he peed on her it was kinda funny to.

6 Pladapus

7 err, Jay Wolfwood?? ( god i love my last name, hehe wood.)

1. ::Jason::

2. ::20::

3. ::Male::

4. ::crime against humanity if you say no::

5. ::Napolean Dynamite::

6. ::Hawk::

7. ::My gf of course::

good thread man...lets see how far we can take it...

1. Andrew

2. 16

3. Male

4. Just seeing one picture of a girl wont persuade me at all. So I refuse to answer.

5. Collateral

6. Damn , never thought of it

7. My exgirlfriend was pretty hot, domincan chick

Oh, by the way, this thread is stupid. Lock it, the questions are useless and doesnt relate to emotional and psychological effects of acne AT ALL, post this nonsense in the lounge room. Im going to make my own version of this thread.

1.) Marc

2.) 18

3.) Male

4.) "Damn dirty Elsa..."

5.) "Spider-Man 2" LOL, I'm a big comic fan and I met Tobey Maguire in May, so I'm a tad biased.

6.) Spotted hyena

7.) My girlfriend

Oddly enough, the guy was pretty endearing in person. He comes across as rather nerdy, but I'd be lying if I said that isn't the basis of that damned charm of his. One thing I didn't expect was how short the bugger was -- he's my height, like 5'7"-5'8".

i dont give a flying monkey fuck if u think this thread is stupid i mean im just trying to break sum ice here ppl! anyone in this thread feel free to add some of ur own questions i mean my questions wernt tht cool lol but far out hmmm i wouldnt mind gettin sum email addys if u have msn or yahoo then we can really chat bb_eusa_dance.gif

ninnn are you a girl??????

wtf...im sorry but this is surprising..your posts are...ummm...not lady like to say the least....

Guest Zitro

1. Hernan Gabriel Ortiz

2. 17

3. Male

4. I don't remember the pic too much, I'll say yes.

5. Kill Bill 2 (love tarantino movies)

6. Dolphins? don't know maybe tigers

7. too hard to decide.

Guest Captain Chaos

1. Benjamin

2. 20

3. Male

4. She's alright I spose

5. The Man Who Knew Too Much

6. Dog

7. Wouldn't you like to know wink.gif

HAHAHAHA..yes we STRIKE again when they least expect it..

lol, thats what i thought Elsa about Ninnn with the brad pitt thing, except for sex...um...they...put "yes". like from ausitn powers....hm.

so funny.......

elsa you know you said that you had buck teeth once and you weren't joking. i forget which thread it was in thought, but anyway.

The guy who started this thread said that we could tweak it anyway we like so bam time for a little tweak!

ok heres how it goes, i start singing a a verse from a song and you have to tell me the name of the song of and who sings it. simple ehh?ok here goes! ( if you want you can leave out the word that gives away the song. but if you do that the person who guesses the song only has to guess the name of the song.)

See my niggas don't dance we just pull our pants and do the ???? ??? , now lean back lean back, lean back , lean back. See my niggas don't dance we just pull up our pants and do the ???? ??? , now lean back , lean back , lean back , lean back

I know that this one is kinda tough for the white people out there ( i could have said crackers or the devil but i just said white now get off it) b ut i will give you a hint the last name of the guy who sings this song is call joe. Just plug in something stupid front and you might get it.

P.s i was joking about the whole white people and crackers thing just a joke.

1. Poe

2. 22

3. female

4. Elsa is SMOKIN'! We gotta chill when I go to Chicago girlie smile.gif

5. I plead the 5th biggrin.gif

6. Bunnies

7. Hmm, hard to say.. Paul Walker is hot, so is Brad Pitt.. so is my ex.. There's many guys who's hot in their own way... personality DIFFINITELY adds to ones' sexiness..