Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, the bad stuff first... my parents are getting divorced, but I'm OK with that and fully support it...but it's just kind of sad.

Now the good stuff... I finally have a girlfriend, and no it is not the girl in my avatar (I hate her guts now.) Her name is Brynn and she lives right down the street from me, she's in my grade, etc. I walk up to school with her and home every day, spend most of the afternoon/night with her, etc...so that's another reason why my computer time is limited. And to make it even better, my face is just about completely clear, but the dry/chapped/ugly lips are preventing me from going in for the kiss mad.gif

She's really awesome, and makes me feel better about the divorcing situation and keeps my mind off everything.

But, this site has really helped me get through things and gain more confidence in myself, and I thank each and every one of you for that! smile.gif

Stinko that is true TO AN EXTENT. Girls can make things better one moment, but then make your complete life miserable the next moment. Take it from me, girls are crazy. They mess with your emotions and then completely break you off when your in love. Or if your really lucky like me, she'll break up with you and then tell all her friends.

Love is a gift and a curse. Recognize that....

A good friend of mine once told me that when looking for girlfriends there's one thing men HAVE to realize...

"Guys are simple, therefore there are only three things we want -- that the girl be single, sane, and attractive. 99.9% of the time, only two out of three will apply."

LOL, I miss that fool.

Stinko that is true TO AN EXTENT. Girls can make things better one moment, but then make your complete life miserable the next moment. Take it from me, girls are crazy. They mess with your emotions and then completely break you off when your in love. Or if your really lucky like me, she'll break up with you and then tell all her friends.

Love is a gift and a curse. Recognize that....

um i hope your not refferring to the girl you posted about asking out like 2 weeks ago. that would not be love. that would be attraction.

lol...Kelp you have done it again. infatuation no doubt is what it probably was...my point was just that in 2-3 weeks..i dont see how anyone could be in love...especially in HS..

foolish attraction though. you're right.