Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Ever Got Sore Throat From Yogurt/probiotics

MemberMember
(@hesitation)

Posted : 01/26/2012 5:57 pm

Just wondering if my sore throat could be the result of drinking 2l of yogurt yesterday. I hadn't had yogurt in a long time before that... Maybe a die off or something like that?

MemberMember
(@vapor1)

Posted : 01/26/2012 8:58 pm

yeah, it could definitely be a symptom of candida die off. 2L!?!? jeez

MemberMember
(@hesitation)

Posted : 01/26/2012 9:31 pm

One should not drink directly from the package...

That's great, there's a chance I haven't got a real cold then.

MemberMember
(@tk112233)

Posted : 01/26/2012 10:36 pm

can someone explain to me what a candida die off is? is it a good thing or bad thing? what are other symptoms of it?

MemberMember
(@dmb41)
MemberMember
(@bearishly)

Posted : 01/27/2012 1:25 pm

I just started up probiotics 10 days ago. Started off with a sore throat a few days in, then it turned into a full on cold/something. I'm skeptical about the idea of a candida die-off, but that's just in my own case.

MemberMember
(@dk0219)

Posted : 01/15/2015 11:56 am

I take liquid probiotics and most of the time I put few drops in my water. Couple times I put the drops directly onto my tongue (which was an option in the manufacturer's directions ), I developed sore throat. I couldn't find any information about what could be causing this, but my theory is that it is the body's immune reaction to foreign body, which probiotic STILL is.

When I dilute it in the water, it goes more directly into the stomach and into the guts (where I need them to go), whereas when I put few drops, I believe it lingers more on the surface of oral and throat area triggering my immune system.