Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fakeccccc

Please Please Please Help

My names ryan im 19 and i have bad acne. i have pustules like 5 at a time, i have really dry skin, my face is covered in bright red bumps and speckled with white and black heads and i have bad scaring. ive tried everything to get it to go away but nuthing helps. and worst i think im only hurting my skin. i dont want to keep pumping all these chemicals in my skin. i tried tetracycline for 6 months and it cleared my acne up alot but its only starting to come back. i was on benzo peroxide, and duoc and bactrim and doxycycline and cerave and cetaphil and differne and every other thing you can think of. most of the stuff only really hurts my skin and it makes me not want to use it. my skin is dry and flaky and my body is soo beat up from all the drugs my dermatologist, (more like drug dealer) keeps giving me. i need a fix. please help! also i eat three meals a day all really healthy no sugar really no coffee no cigarettes no drugs and no alcohol. ive tried the 'old fashion' way, with hot water and soap then ice water to close the pores but that doesnt work either. help?

I'm trying salicyclic acid.

I've noticed that the only time I get inflamed acne, well, most times, is when they start out as closed comedones.

Hey ryan,

Before I start I want to tell you: STOP USING CHEMICALS.

And I also want to tell you that I'm sorry to hear about your problem and I can understand what are you going through, and I also feel sorry for the amount of money you paid for all those chemicals which if used too much, can actually cause permanent scares. Let alone not able to give you any cure..

One things you have to know is that most acne cases have to do with some hormonal imbalance due to your routine and the food you eat.

But lets get straight here to the point and let me ask you some question:

What time do you usually sleep at night ?

Do you suffer from symptoms other than acne ? Like hair fall or some bowel movement problem ?

I highly recommend you to read my full story in this thread. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/309967-the-acne-maker/

I found that there's some poisonous chemicals out there called "Monosodium Glutamate" which most food industries put in their products to enhance the flavor. And the scary part that it can be found in almost all food today.

Even if you google about it, you wil find out that there's a direct link to acne cause.

I used to have acne before, that looked like how the Acne which most teens get, and people used to tell me that it'll go away once i reach age 20+.. and things like Acne and diet have no relation.. etc etc blah blah

but one day I read about the harmful effect of MSG (Monosodium Glutamate). It didnt mention anything about acne, but I strongly felt that all side effect are linked, since this (Monosodium Glutamate) what does is actually stimulates your hormones and liver function.

So i tried reducing food that contain anything with MSG, and I was amazed that my acne reduced a lot. Then I decided to ban it completely from my diet and sleep early everyday and BINGO.. My Acne cleared.

Then I tried eating food with MSG again and my acne started coming back !

Now I don't eat that again. I hope you become like me. Just Google about it and read my story in that thread. I'm sure you will see great change to your skin and your general health. :)

Good luck Ryan

TronRog,

You should stop the chemicals, and do you have a lot af stress or are you nervous? If yes, have you tried some relaxation methods, like yoga or pilates? Some people told me that really cleared their acne. Also, maybe try natural oils - jojoba or almond oil.

as for your questions i tend to eat healthy all foods including fruits and vegitables, im not sure if my msg intake is significant enough to cause any damage but i will definitly keep clear of products it contains now. As for stress levels i do deal with stress i think thats pretty common for a guy my age, i work out and have hobbies to keep me occupyed and relaxed. also i have a bowel movement at least once a day, typically in the morning.

as for your questions i tend to eat healthy all foods including fruits and vegitables, im not sure if my msg intake is significant enough to cause any damage but i will definitly keep clear of products it contains now. As for stress levels i do deal with stress i think thats pretty common for a guy my age, i work out and have hobbies to keep me occupyed and relaxed. also i have a bowel movement at least once a day, typically in the morning.

You work out? We all know to mass muscle you need Testosterone, which is primarily built when you work out your legs (The biggest muscles in your body). I notice that two days after I do extensive leg workouts I break out. I noticed last year that my face randomly started errupting and couldn't figure out why. Then I realized it had everything to do with my leg workouts and not the sweat (Since I still sweat, but it doesn't really break me out bc I wash it off right after). I cut down on the step ups, step downs, lunges, etc and I notice a drastic improvement.

If you do strenuous leg workouts, cut it down significantly for the next few weeks and you will most likely see significantly less breakouts.

Best of luck!

Are you eating dairy? Its packed full of hormones.

Less is more with your skin care regime. Gentle products are the best. too many products out there aggravate things.

I reckon purely natural skin acne cleanser would be perfect for you. I have been using it for a month now and its the best thing I have used. Shame all the big brands are the only things we are made aware of.

You should stop the chemicals, and do you have a lot af stress or are you nervous? If yes, have you tried some relaxation methods, like yoga or pilates? Some people told me that really cleared their acne. Also, maybe try natural oils - jojoba or almond oil.

Edited by naturaldoctor

leg workouts were mentioned. i typically dont build on my legs i do do alot of cardio tho im curious if causes the same reaction. Also as for the dairy yes it is a huge part of my diet including cheese milk and yogurt. ill cut back on the milk and cheese. thanks for all the information everyone! also im curious as to the bodys reaction when on tetracyline. i was on it for about 3 months but i stoped taking it because i was afraid it was clogging my body with awefull chemicals. when i stoped taking the tetracyline i stoped using and products and tried sticking to more natural solutions, actually all natural solutions. and although i did break out very bad it was still a noticable difference (in my mind) then before i took the pills. perhaps i might try another cycle on the tetracyline and see if when i come off it it makes a difference. but this is for the future. ill take everything mentioned into my routine.

Ryan, I am guessing that you were abused growing up, and you are still under a lot of emotional distress. I am truly sorry. If you are ready to be healed I am here to help.

leg workouts were mentioned. i typically dont build on my legs i do do alot of cardio tho im curious if causes the same reaction. Also as for the dairy yes it is a huge part of my diet including cheese milk and yogurt. ill cut back on the milk and cheese. thanks for all the information everyone! also im curious as to the bodys reaction when on tetracyline. i was on it for about 3 months but i stoped taking it because i was afraid it was clogging my body with awefull chemicals. when i stoped taking the tetracyline i stoped using and products and tried sticking to more natural solutions, actually all natural solutions. and although i did break out very bad it was still a noticable difference (in my mind) then before i took the pills. perhaps i might try another cycle on the tetracyline and see if when i come off it it makes a difference. but this is for the future. ill take everything mentioned into my routine.

Ryan if you cut out your dairy for one month im sure you it will help you. Dairy products are one of the worst things for people with acne prone skin. Im sure you will be amazed if you have none for one month.

Soya products, oat milk or almond milk can be used as an alternative.