Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WilliamRickard

Urgent Help Needed On Picking Anti_Biotic

HI guys and girls, i have a doctors appointment in the morning 9am. Lets start i want to decide which anti-biotic to choose, i have been on oxytetracyline and lymecycline(didnt finish lymecycline coarse). What do you guys think, just a one worded reply, thanks guys and girls :):):)

i was on doryx or whatever the hell it was. oh it helped but the side affects are killer or alteast for me they were. first i ended up getting candida in my mouth because antibiotics kill the good bacteria as well hence fungal infection. i tried to start again after getting through with that but i had to stop because even after drinking as much water as i did (6-8glasses a day) it still wasnt enough and it hurt TERRIBLY to go to the bathroom because of it (#2).

epiduo did take over and help some but i stopped using that in December which i dont regret either. bp is bad long term imo and slows healing time as well.

as far as an antibiotic i really cant suggest one other than a broad spectrum antibiotic like erythromycin which i was on for an infection in my toe (in grown toe nail) which seemed to help and was mild but that was like 2 years ago and my acne wasnt that bad then.

gl.