Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rawhide

Just Ate A Pizza

That's the spirit! :lol: I must admit though, I'm trying to avoid pizza at the moment as I think cooked/melted cheese might be a trigger for my acne and eczema. Kind of makes sense because although I'm generally fine with cold milk, I have an intolerance of hot milk. I guess it's the way the two change when heated or something. I'll be damned if I'm going to give pizza up though, not a chance of that happening!

Pizza is the shit, brick house or cold fire please. I will be eating one tomorrow now, got my pizza hormones going.

LOL i havent eaten a pizza in so long...

i say the same about many things....

i had a small pizza today cold. it wasn't as good as i thought but it was food.

but things i would LOVE to taste again... mmm ice cream... haven't had that in almost a year. Gave up Pepsi almost a year ago as well. You know the peel apart licorice and a pepsi are like... OMG i have to stop..

but things i would LOVE to taste again... mmm ice cream... haven't had that in almost a year. Gave up Pepsi almost a year ago as well. You know the peel apart licorice and a pepsi are like... OMG i have to stop..

I always thought food had a part in my acne problems. When I cleared up 100% I wasn't even thinking about food, before hand I dieted like a mad man for a good 7 months and nothing, still acne. Once I started enjoying food again and controlling my hormones (what really gave me acne), I was clear in no time. At the time I was drinking about 4 cans of coke a day, I do not do this anymore, as I have switched to drinking tea, unsweetened, just because I like it better. For some people dieting can help hormones, and for others it has no effect on acne.

I'm not jealous...pizza tastes like crap.

I just got done eating a fresh asian pear, feels good man

LOL ...yummy.

i ate cake chocolate and cookies all day :D

i still dont want greasy pizza though since i havent had that in so long as soon as id eat that id be running to the toilet crazy.gif

DUDE who you telling!!! ive been craving icecream so much lately! i used to kill ce cream back in the day but now that i got acne i quit dairy. then i experiemented with yogurt and i broke out like MAD the day i ate it. so im really scared to eat icecream now... doesnt that suck.. and sodas? eh im not a big fan i enjoy water more than any drink to be honest the only time i ever drank soda was when i was a heavy drinking and ordered crown and coke at the bars lots of time i just got shots of crown though so soda is no big deal to me but ICE CREAM UGH i really hope that when im clear completely i can enjoy ice cream still i could careless about yogurt i never ate it much i only experiemented with it for strictly experimentation purposes.

and @bobbi yeah i too have figured this out the hard way bro! went on strict diets for 4 months and nothing still had acne. come to find out all i needed was a better cleanser and to stop jacking it and now im clearing up nicely just need to get rid of redmarks now thats about it!

I'm not jealous...pizza tastes like crap.

I just got done eating a fresh asian pear, feels good man

LOL ...yummy.

i ate cake chocolate and cookies all day biggrin.png

i still dont want greasy pizza though since i havent had that in so long as soon as id eat that id be running to the toilet crazy.gif

DUDE who you telling!!! ive been craving icecream so much lately! i used to kill ce cream back in the day but now that i got acne i quit dairy. then i experiemented with yogurt and i broke out like MAD the day i ate it. so im really scared to eat icecream now... doesnt that suck.. and sodas? eh im not a big fan i enjoy water more than any drink to be honest the only time i ever drank soda was when i was a heavy drinking and ordered crown and coke at the bars lots of time i just got shots of crown though so soda is no big deal to me but ICE CREAM UGH i really hope that when im clear completely i can enjoy ice cream still i could careless about yogurt i never ate it much i only experiemented with it for strictly experimentation purposes.

and @bobbi yeah i too have figured this out the hard way bro! went on strict diets for 4 months and nothing still had acne. come to find out all i needed was a better cleanser and to stop jacking it and now im clearing up nicely just need to get rid of redmarks now thats about it!

Cravings? sigh... i cant even remember what it even tastes like. I believe im over it althought i love it to death i can easily say no. The problem is when i do people look at you strange and then i have to lie and say im lactose intolernant. Which isnt really a lie i guess because before i had acne i had problems with too much dairy in the first place.

Ive never liked yogurt but he benefits are great so instead i take a probiotic.

I loved mixing sodas and alcohol since i hate the taste of any beer around. But ive since given up alcohol, mostly my Malibu because really all i drank besides UV Cherry Vodka.

stop jacking it eh? meh i've always had my doubts there.

lol mai tai! dude no beer what! are you not a real man! :P

i would drink any light beer 24/7 as soon as i woke up.

see i never had problems with dairy before acne. although my dad and brother both do. i never did i loved dairy every day

i only gave it up "thinking" it had to do with my acne. come to find out i got acne either way no atter what i eliminated in diet. :(

finally found my God given gift though!eusa_pray.gif